+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 420 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145195 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

I just finished watching Godsend (De Niro and Rebecca Romjin-Stamos)
    I wish I had known before I started this movie that it was a cliff-hanger, no ending. I guess TPTB thought it was good enough to deserve a part 2, I don't.

Cloning a dead 8 year old boy is the subject and after he reaches his death date a darker side begins to appear. Bad movie, to loud music and no ending, what more is there to say.

We rented Kill Bill vol 2 and although not quite as good as the first (except of course for the Darryl Hannah fight), it's worth watching. Also rented "Freaky Friday" for my granddaughters and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Maybe it's because I thought it was going to be horrible and set myself up for it and then kinda liked it.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I was going to rent 'Gigli' but thanks to SnowflakeGirl I won't have to "gauge mine own eyes out."

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    Watched Taking Lives last night. Good movie, but very predictiable. Kinda boring at parts, but maybe that is just me. I give it a 3 out of 5!
    You stole my smart quote!

coolguy, I couldn't stay awake. I shut it off halfway through. I also saw Godsend. Wow. Now that, I liked. I never would've expected that twist. Great acting on all parts. Even Rebecca Romajn who until now has only been really known for her catwalk strutting and small role in Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I do want to give Taking Lives another shot. Maybe I was just tired when I watched it and that's why I fell asleep. I think it started off reeeeaaallllly slow. But maybe once it really gets going, it maybe a good movie.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Along Came Polly - I didnt really want to see this, I thought the trailer looked really bad. But last night i was able to watch it for free it on the On Demand thing (I usually get the Double Features for free) and i actually enjoyed it. Sure it was stupid and i guessed what was going to happen at the very begining (and was right) but it was fun. 6/10

Reality Bites - Janeane Garofalo stole the show. 8/10

Bollywood/Hollywood - liked, surprisingly charming
    The Laws of Attraction - predictable (what romantic comedy isn't?) but good performances by the leads, especially Julianne Moore. I liked it.
    Notting Hill - okay, okay, I've already seen it a MILLION times, but never on DVD :rolleyes. Excellent as usual.
    The Rundown - can you guess why I, as a woman, rented this movie??? The Rock =
    Ella Enchanted - cute movie. My 5 year old niece loved it.

Drain my brain.
    Mulholland Drive
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by macontosh2000
    Along Came Polly - I didnt really want to see this, I thought the trailer looked really bad. But last night i was able to watch it for free it on the On Demand thing (I usually get the Double Features for free) and i actually enjoyed it. Sure it was stupid and i guessed what was going to happen at the very begining (and was right) but it was fun. 6/10

Reality Bites - Janeane Garofalo stole the show. 8/10
    I agree about Along Came Polly....I thought it was much better than I expected it to be. Felt the same about The Big Bounce and Starsky & Hutch. Thought they were going to be really stupid movies, and I thought they were cute. Nothing fantastic, but did make me laugh several times.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread