+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 420 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134184 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

We watched Brain Candy, a Kids in the Hall film. I'd never seen it before, it was very funny! If you're a KITH fan, do rent it, it's a good one. Not sure how non-fans would find it though.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Fogey
    I rented Shrek on DVD, as my first ever DVD rental... it was very exciting to see special features et. al.

Last night we rented Paycheck and Annie Hall. Paycheck was so unintentionally hilarious. If I were an actor, I'd automatically reject any script that had my character say "I have to destroy that machine!"

Annie Hall was great. How I got to be this old without having seen it, I don't know.

I rented Something's gotta give and Scary Movie 3. Something's gotta give was okay just like I had expected. I was kind of disappointed with Scary Movie 3. It was not as funny as the first two installments.

i rented 'the rundown' the other day not expecting much, but surprisingly it wasnt that bad.
    "And I told Bill, if they move my desk again I'm going to quit. 'Cause my desk used to be near the window and I could see the squirrels and they were married..." - Milton, 'Office Space'

I enjoyed The Rundown, too, Weezer. As far as action goes, you could do much worse. I happen to like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, I think Sean William Scott provides good comic relief, and Rosario Dawson is a babe.

Also, I thought the Capoeira (Brazilian martial art) sequences were great!
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I enjoyed The Rundown, too, Weezer. As far as action goes, you could do much worse. I happen to like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, I think Sean William Scott provides good comic relief, and Rosario Dawson is a babe.

Also, I thought the Capoeira (Brazilian martial art) sequences were great!
    the martial arts were some of the best parts of the movie, i liked how there wasnt that much of an emphasis on guns too (except at the end). even though i don't mind a good action movie with guns, for some reason i don't think this movie really needed them, it was more in the style of indiana jones, which was a refreshing change from most action movies. the rock was great, and the cameo by ahnold in the beginning was amusing as well. even though i don't usually like seann william scott (found american wedding painful to watch ), he was good in the comedy sidekick role.

oh and i definitely agree with you that rosario dawson is one heck of a babe
    "And I told Bill, if they move my desk again I'm going to quit. 'Cause my desk used to be near the window and I could see the squirrels and they were married..." - Milton, 'Office Space'

I rented Donnie Darko today. I'd seen it before, but that was more than a year ago. It's so good...everyone should give a watch. Plus, next month, there's gonna be a new version (a director's cut) released in theatres with extra scenes not on the DVD as deleted scenes.

I love Donnie Darko, Mike, and I always thought that movie was underrated. I'm excited they're re-releasing it, because I think it will get more attention this time, especially now that Jake Gyllenhall is more well-known.

Hey Weezerx9, I just noticed you have an Office Space quote in your sig, the Franz Ferdinand album as your av, and Weezer in your name. God bless you! That, for me, is like the total cool trifecta!

Bend it Like Beckham. I first saw it at the movies and it hasn't lost any of its humor. It's a very good and funny film.

Thirteen days. At first Costner's accent was distracting but the movies was very well made. It was well written and was never boring.

They are both a must see.

+ Reply to Thread