+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 420 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091131181 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

i watched club dred last night, wow, talk about wanting excuses to show breasts, oh well i found it funny anyway

Hepcat - Have you seen the ORIGINAL Insomnia? Directed by Erik Skjoldbjærg. It's very well done. I'm waiting for Christopher Nolan's (the director of Memento and the remake of Insomnia) Summer 2005 release of Batman Begins.

I just got Firefly: The Complete Series and watched the pilot. It was very well done. It's a shame FOX threw out the episodes so randomly (the pilot was NOT the first episode aired on TV).

Quote Originally Posted by weston
    Hepcat - Have you seen the ORIGINAL Insomnia? Directed by Erik Skjoldbjærg. It's very well done. .....
    I saw a movie of that title with Robin Williams.

If that is not the original one, who is in the first movie?

Quote Originally Posted by weston
    Hepcat - Have you seen the ORIGINAL Insomnia? Directed by Erik Skjoldbjærg. It's very well done. I'm waiting for Christopher Nolan's (the director of Memento and the remake of Insomnia) Summer 2005 release of Batman Begins.

I just got Firefly: The Complete Series and watched the pilot. It was very well done. It's a shame FOX threw out the episodes so randomly (the pilot was NOT the first episode aired on TV).
    The one I saw was C. Nolan's and it starred Robin Williams and Al Pacino. I had no idea it was a remake. I didn't even know you could make that cool ae character on here.

I was one of the 40 people who watched Firefly when it aired. They gave up on it too fast.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Mystic River Rated R
    Sean Penn, Kevin Bacon and Tim Robbins
    This was just a little slow for my taste but, a very good movie. Goes to show what can happen when people jump to conclusions without having all the facts.
    Very sad and dramatic, I felt bad that things happen like this in real life.

Don't watch if your already depressed.

Mystic River - 8.5/10

City Of God - 9.5/10 - One of the best of last year i would recomend it to anyone that doesnt mind reading subtitles.

3rd castle on the right with a bunch of flying monkeys. do not disturb. really.
    bubba hotep. OMG! never laughed so hard in my life! very very funny.
    It's you and me against the world...we attack at dawn.

I have been waiting to see Bubba Hotep since forever, Elphaba! No chance you're on Netflix, are you? If so, return the disc, it's been on long wait for ages!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

3rd castle on the right with a bunch of flying monkeys. do not disturb. really.
    nope not on netflix. sorry, SFG! you won't be dissapointed (when you get that disc!) it's hilarious!
    It's you and me against the world...we attack at dawn.

I rented Scary Movie 3. I really went into it with an open mind (you have to) and I must say it did have its stupid funny parts. I am not sure it was worth the $5.00 but it was still good.

2/4 Stars

+ Reply to Thread