+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 421 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128178 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

Rented "Love Actually"........

STILL not getting the whole Hugh Grant as love interest thing.......

Kelly Clarkson REALLY sounds great on the soundtrack, though. 'Bout the only good thing I can say about the movie
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Oh is that who sang the song on the ending credits? I knew the voice sounded familiar, I just couldn't get it at the time.

We just had a great laugh over Stuck on You. I'm a sucker for Farelly brother films; sure they're big time stupid, but they are also usually surprisingly sweet. I thought it was hilarious to see Matt Damon & Greg Kinnear as conjoined twins doing things like playing hockey or baseball, but aside from the obvious visual gags, they do a good job of portraying their love for one another. I was in the mood for something goofy and light-hearted, so I liked it.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    No one can stop the SCHOOL of ROCK!!!
    I loved that movie, too. I think it would have been a sappy disaster with anyone but Jack Black, but it was funny without being too cutesy.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by MarksLove
    Rented "Love Actually"........

STILL not getting the whole Hugh Grant as love interest thing.......

Kelly Clarkson REALLY sounds great on the soundtrack, though. 'Bout the only good thing I can say about the movie
    Perhaps MarksLove hasn't realized the only thing good about Love,Actually is that Rodrigo Santoro is in it...am I right,Snowie?

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

*SnowflakeGirl would like to agree with you, MrCorkles, but has passed out from extreme hotnicitude at the mere mention of Rodrigo Santoro*
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

"hotnicitude"? That sounds something like what I experience with Benicio del Toro

Saw Matrix Revolutions...wasn't nearly as bad as I heard there was really no where else to go with it. RIP, Trinity

Speaking of Benicio, I taped 21 Grams off the satellite and I think I'm going to check it out tonight.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

The Rundown:
    Starring: The Rock

I liked this movie, comic action, lots of fist and feet fights. Takes place mostly in the Amazon. The Rock is a hired retriever. If you like action with a sense of humor this is for you.

Best fights of the decade without guns !!!!!!

I recently rented The Office ,the British comedy series,and I thought it was hilarious...very dry and subtle,though,so if you are searching for punch-liney humor(*ahem,Friends),this may not be a series for you.....

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

MrCorkles, I love "The Office"!!!

I would urge anyone who's interested and hasn't yet seen the British series (it also runs on BBC America) to rent the original before NBC ruins it with the American version this fall.

We rented the last LOTR. I love the entire trilogy. I think Peter Jackson, and all the cast & crew deserved every award they got at the Oscars.

Quote Originally Posted by topcat
    Just watched "Rabbit Proof Fence"; very interesting movie about an extremely disturbing time in Aborigine history. I highly recommend this movie to anyone interested.
    That was an interesting movie. I read somewhere that the girls had never even seen a film before acting in it.

I rented The Magdalene Sisters last night. It was disturbing. I can't say that I liked it, but I guess I don't regret watching.

+ Reply to Thread