+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 420 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121171 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

I rented the first season of Curb Your Enthusiasm, since I don't have HBO. Hilarious and annoying almost simultaneously, a lot like Seinfeld.

i JUST GOT AND SAW KILL BILL Vo.1 off the hook!!!!

i JUST GOT AND SAW KILL BILL Vo.1 off the hook!!!!
    But I am trying to find any seasons of MTV's FEAR. Do anybody know if its on DVD?

I saw Monster last night as good as I expected it to be. I'm a newly converted fan of Charlize Theron, and well, I've always been a Christina Ricci fan (btw, I think it's unfair that when you are so consistently excellent in movies like Christina is, and don't receive the accolades that more mainstream actresses do...but that's another thread )

I was a little surprised that the film was so sympathetic to Wuornos, though. It really piqued my interest in her...I'm going to try to find a decent biography of her. If anyone knows of some good reading material on her, let me know.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I just rented Cheaper by the dozen and I love it. I come from a big immediate family so I could sympathize with what was happening in the movie.

I just watched Kill Bill volume 1 last night and I have been raving about it all day to my co-workers! I didn't expect to like it at all, but it was really very,very good. There is just something about watching a woman kick azz!!!
    Go Uma,Vivica,Lucy,and the girl who played Gogo....

Me Likey!!

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    I rented The House of Sand and Fog and Adaptation the other day. They were both sad, but excellent. I'd def. recommend them to everyone!

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    Gothika. For all the negative reviews I had heard about it, I didn't go into it with much hope . . .but was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed it. Hmmmm . . . what does that say about me ????
    I really enjoyed it as well, but I thought I was going to hate it when I went in.

We watched Under the Tuscan Sun last night, and I absolutely loved it (I will watch it again sometime)
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

mrcorkles - Gogo Yubari was played by Chiaki Kuriyama. She had an excellent role in Battle Royale, a fantastic movie (albeit harder to find in the states).
    No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.

+ Reply to Thread