+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 420 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

Unexplained, we have a thread for Main in Manhattan, where you can read all about it...

And I thought XXX sucked, for the record. Bad acting, decent special effects, and a weak plot. But all of those motorcycle scenes were WAY unbelievable. I mean, even my suspension of disbelief was going "yeah, THAT could happen"...

About halfway through the movie, my wife said "okay, really, we GET IT, he's got that XXX tattooed on his neck. Quit cutting to it already!"

Oh, I forgot to mention, the only redeemable quality to the movie XXX was the soundtrack. It rocked.

, yeah, I remember the tattoo which appeared more times than the 2 Ivans. I found it quite entertaining, The bridge stunt for example. The motorcycle in Columbia one... Let's just say that that was over the top.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

I loved the title track, Think it's adrenaline, Gavin Rossdale.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

I didn't think Bourne Idenity was much better then XXX so... It had much better acting and a more intruging storyline but the action scenes were not nearly as good. I would say XXX, while a worse movie, was just as enertaining.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

I rented Trapped yesterday and just finsihed watching it. It is a very good movie, a little on the predicatble side, especially the ending but it was good none the less. There were some very tense moments and it was a pretty unique twist on the whole kidnapping theme.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Trisstree
    I just watched Austin Powers 3 and now I'm so hooked I'm BUYING the dvd! Mike Myers is a genius, I just love it.

Also recently watched "Life or something like it" with Angelina Jolie, which is a cool movie.

I watched some of the deleted scenes and the alternate ending of Trapped this morning and I must say the alternate ending would have been better.

I rented that a while back, but I didn't bother to watch the alternate ending, we never do.

It was predictable, but I thought it was decent enough and worth the cost of the rental.
    "That's Numberwang!"

With regard to XXX , I haven't seen it because I'm very anti Samuel L Jackson at the moment.
    It seems as though every movie he's in lately is rubbish.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread