+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 420 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

Chrelsey, I never heard of that. What is it basically about? Are there any well known actors in it?

We rented Wizard of Oz and the kids love it.
    We also are working our way through the From the Earth to the Moon Series and enjoying that too.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Chrelsey, I never heard of that. What is it basically about? Are there any well known actors in it?
    Eldee, it stars Mimi Rogers, Gena Rowlands, and Susan May Pratt. It chronicles three generations of a Southern family, which is headed up by the grandmother, Ms. Charlie Kate, who is a holistic healer (Gena Rowlands). Mimi Rogers is her daughter, and Susan May Pratt is the granddaughter, who is following in her grandmothers footsteps.

A movie has to be REALLY good for me to see it a second time, and I have already seen this one three times, and would see it again in a heartbeat.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Chrelsey, it does sound very interesting. I think that I would like it.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Lost in Translation- liked it, but felt like i was missing something important

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen- same thing- if i had brushed on my english lit before hand and knew who all the characters were- my hvae helped?

Runaway Jury is arriving tomorrow via netflix

Quote Originally Posted by weston
    Last thing I watched was Best in Show (seen it sooooo many times) but this was the first time I watched with Guest/Levy commentary which was very good.
    Oh, I loved that movie! As I've loved all of Christopher Guest's "mockumentaries." I never saw the commentary, though. Did you see "A Mighty Wind"?
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Cabin Fever - So stupid it was funny.... pretty bloody... don't eat during the shaving scene...
    28 Days Later - Almost fell asleep... Too long and I don't need to see a unkept naked man walking around... My precious eyes...
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I'm sorry to hear that Realitychick! I looooved 28 days later! Salina rules!!

I just rented an indie film directed by Steve "FangTeeth" Buscemi called Love in a Time of Money. It was one of those movies where each character links to another in the next scene (a la Pulp Fiction) but low-budget. It was interesting,mostly because of the performances by Rosario Dawson,Carol Kane, Michael "Sopranos" Imperioli (Chris-Topha!!), Adrien Grenier,and Mr. Buscemi himself.

I thought is was OK if desperate for something to rent.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Oh, I loved that movie! As I've loved all of Christopher Guest's "mockumentaries." I never saw the commentary, though. Did you see "A Mighty Wind"?
    OMG! I love that movie!

My favorite line is "She looks like a cocktail waitress on an oil rig!"

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Best in Show, Waiting for Guffman and Spinal Tap my faves...

Rented :

How to Lose A Guy in 10 days: Typical chick flick but i really enjoyed it. It was very funny

Wrong Turn: Cheesy horror flick but had a couple "holy craps" in there... My fav part is any scene with the disfigured inbreeders. You got to check this movie out just for that part...
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

+ Reply to Thread