+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 420 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey
    Rented 28 Days Later . . . . but never got around to seeing it and took it back unwatched! Also rented Finding Nemo . . .Awesome movie!
    We saw 28 dyas later this past weekend.
    I thought it was ok, but not as scary as some were saying.
    I can imagine it being a lot scarier at the theatre.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    i'm having problems keeping up with Netflix- we got Boondock Saints and Chicago this past weekend...
    I love Boondock Saints

I also think Chicago is a great movie, but then I love to watch people dance.
    My husband thinks it's "crap"
    "That's Numberwang!"

I enjoyed Chicago as a play with professional singers and dancers but, didn't enjoy it as much as a movie except for the songs and dance numbers. It was too much in the style of All That Jazz reincarnated.

We saw "The Day of the Dolphin" recently. I loved it. It's highly entertaining. A must-see for animal lovers.

I just watched X2, and it was pretty good (from someone who was never "into" the X-Men).

I haven't watched it yet, but I rented "The Wiz" earlier tonight.

Watched Tomb Raider 2: Cradle of Life. It wasn't as good as the first one, but who can say that a movie with guns, explosions, and well-endowed women running around in form-fitting clothing is all bad? And Angelina has the single-best set of lips on the planet.

Manor House (part 1). They take some volunteers from England and assign them roles. Some are the upstairs people (the family who owns the house, they are rich and upper class) and the downstairs (maids, cook, tutor, footmen, etc). It's interesting how they interact with each other and have difficulties adjusting to their strict position in society.

Watched Whale Rider last night. A very good movie. A little slow at times, but very well acted and put together. I really liked the look into a different culture, and my wife loved the "girl power" aspects.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Last weekend I rented Legally Blonde 2 and The In-laws. Piece of advice to those who don't like to waste time watching stupid movies.....DO NOT rent these. I thought they were awful. Did not keep my attention for longer than a few minutes at a time.

+ Reply to Thread