+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 420 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

Matrix 2

Bringing Down the House

A View From Above (?) --the one with Gwyneth, it was so bad I forgot the title

In the Name of the Father was very good. I believe the father also played the bad Indian in another movie with DD Lewis, The Last of the Mohegans.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    i'm having problems keeping up with Netflix- we got Boondock Saints and Chicago this past weekend...

I saw three movies this past weekend...

My mother borrowed Finding Nemo from a friend. I thought that was a really cute movie. Dory cracked me up.

I watched Ocean's 11 on HBO. That was pretty good, though my mom was drooling over George Clooney the whole time.

My brother and I saw Feardotcom on HBO. It was one of the worst movies I've ever had the misfortune to see. I want nothing more than that hour and a half of my life returned to me. Mind you, we expected it to be a cheesy horror flick so it wasn't a case of high expectations. It was just utter crap, basically.

Thanks for the warning, Cryssa. I brought FearDotCom home this week, but I'm not sure we'll watch it. I was hoping for a cheesy movie, too.

Haven't rented too many as of late. Last 2 we've seen. Finding Nemo and Chicago.

Both very good.

I LOVED Finding Nemo. I'm a big kid.

Both those movies were great.

btw, Welcome to the FoRT, MorpheousNSpace.

My girlfriend and I rented Dreamcatcher because she really liked the book. Well, the movie was so bad/boring, that she stopped it an hour into it because she hated it so much. Definate waste of time and money! :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    This weekend, my husband and I rented In the Name of the Father (1993) with Daniel Day Lewis. Based on the true story of Gerry Conlon, a young man from Belfast who, along with family and friends, is wrongfully accused and convicted of IRA terrorism, this movie is powerful and moving from start to finish, with excellent performances from the entire cast.
    I have to agree that this is a great movie. It's very emotional and powerful as well. I would also recommend Last of the Mohicans which stars Daniel Day Lewis, too. It has a great story, a great cast, excellent scenery, and the music is superb. It's one of my favorite movies as you can tell.

I rented "The Life of David Gale" this past weekend. It's kind of slow in the beginning, but it gets interesting as the story moves along. It has a lot of drama to it.

In The Name of The Father is such a frustrating movie due to the action of the bent coppers, makes me so angry.

Feardotcom is appalling as is Dreamcatcher imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread