+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 420 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    This weekend:

Hulk - ok...better than I thought it would be, but I had really, really low expectations. Won't buy.

The Italian Job - despite the oh so lovely Charlize Theron this one just didn't do much for me. And I normally like movies like this. Too much Walberg and not enough Norton, I guess. Won't buy.

-Randy

This past weekend, I rented Legally Blonde 2 and 28 days Later. LB2 as pretty good...not as funny as the first, but still cute and all. 28 Days Later was awesome! I liked the way they shot the movie...like, for example, when an infected person would be coming after them, you'd see a flash of what the infected person was seeing just for a second. Plus, the red eyes...and the sounds were just creeeeeeeeepy.

Rented 28 Days Later . . . . but never got around to seeing it and took it back unwatched! Also rented Finding Nemo . . .Awesome movie!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Our library has "2 for 1" movie rentals on Thursdays. (I get 2 movies for just $1 and I can keep it a week, cool!)

Just saw Kate & Leopold. Cutesy, Hugh Jackman is sooo easy on the eyes.
    Don't laugh, but I also picked up Scream, I think I am the only person in the country who hadn't seen it. I really want to see the Scary Movie spoofs, but need to see the movies that they are poking fun at first.
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Head Over Heels is a cute comedy with Freddie Prince Jr. The others actors were just okay, but there was some funny one liners in it. It is basically a romantic comedy.

Saw "Shampoo" last night. Hated it. Most inane movie ever.

Whatever made us think Warren Beatty was hot?

Sheela, I guess neither one of us was drunk enough to think that movie was good or that he was hot in it. My favorite movie with him was Splendor in the Grass and that was so many years ago.

Eldee

I haven't seen Splendor in the Grass. I'll see if I can find it.

My husband says Reds was a great movie. Have you seen that one?

I think we went to see Reds after I has tried to, uh, quench my thirst. Since I'm wasn't used to drinking certain liquids, I thought the movie was a comedy and my friend was nice to suggest that we leave after I was laughing for the first 3 minutes. He was nice about it and never mentioned it again.

Slendor in the Grass is a very good movie and starred Natalie Wood as the love interest and is worth watching.

This weekend, my husband and I rented In the Name of the Father (1993) with Daniel Day Lewis. Based on the true story of Gerry Conlon, a young man from Belfast who, along with family and friends, is wrongfully accused and convicted of IRA terrorism, this movie is powerful and moving from start to finish, with excellent performances from the entire cast.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread