+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 420 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Ah, Porky's. I remember standing guard at my buddy's door while we watched that movie in his room. Our parents were chatting upstairs. That's a classic for adolescent boys. Haven't seen that movie in years, but I can still rather clearly remember the scene with Kim Cattrall in the towel room.

We saw Porky's at the drive-in by mistake when it was first out. We went to see the other movie and stayed for the second feature. We had two of our girls with us, ages 12 and 6. They kept laughing at the movie and I was so embarassed to be seeing it with them. We'd thought they would go to sleep. Anyway, at one point I asked them if they knew what was going on. The 6 year old said she just loved the balloons and could I get her some the next time I went to the store. The 12 year old just snickered. Needless to say, the next time we went to the drive-in we knew what the second feature was.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    I rented Notting Hill a couple of days ago. Not the greatest movie in the world, I know. It's way better than Supernova, though.
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

FORT Newbie
    I rented A Guy Thing with Jason Lee, Julia Stiles and Selma Blair. Funny. worth 4$

I rented Interview With An Assassin the other night, and was surprised how good it was. I dont think this film has gotten much publicity, and I was'nt aware of it until I saw the trailer on a web site for upcoming movies.
    The premise is a guy video tapes this guy who says he was the second gunman at Dallas Nov 23 1963. At first the camera guy doesn't beleive the story but gets sucked in bit by bit. The ending will keep you thinking for days.

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    I just rented Head of State, Cradle 2 The Grave, and The Hunted. Thank god for the Blockbuster Movie Pass!

I have Life of David Gale and Shanghai Knights at home... but last rental I watched was Phone Booth and Daredevil... Yay for Phone Booth, and BOO for Daredevil

Fade to black
    Watched The Pianist with my friend Mike yesterday. Really enjoyed it, although several scenes had me visibly disturbed.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Just watched The Life of David Gale last night, and it was as good as I thought... Kevin Spacey was brilliant as always, Kate Winslet was pretty convincing, and I loved her little sidekick intern... Very creative with a unique ending to say the least.

Just sent "Secretary" back to netflix. All in all I enjoyed it, but I'll never look at James Spader in the same way again. Considering the topic (don't want to spoil) I thought they made it funny & approachable.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I rented "Just Married". I didn't like it, glad I didn't see it at the movies.

+ Reply to Thread