+ Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 420 FirstFirst ... 314364404405406407408409410411412413414415416417418419420 LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 4195
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

Re: Last Movies You Have Rented

Side Effects - totally not what I thought it was about. Not bad, Rooney Mara played a good part, but I was a little disappointed in the ending.

Also The Hunter with Willem Dafoe, about him searching for a supposedly extinct Tasmanian tiger. Sad ending, good story.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I haven't seen Oz the Great and Powerful yet. The Wizard of Oz is one of my all time favorite movies & I'm afraid of being dissappointed. That Oz movie they put out about 10-20 years ago was dreadful! I hated to see those people I loved so much, ruined like that.
    I don't want to go through that again.
    It was okay. I don't anticipate on seeing it again, but then I got aggravated in the middle because my cable kept acting up when I put it on pause and start up again, it would start from the beginning. Very agro!!! But, I think you wouldn't be disappointed with this version.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Fogey

The Perez Family is a very nifty movie. It is a comedy/romance/drama. Marisa Tomai and Angelica Huston are the big names.

Finally saw both The Hobbit and Les Miserables over the weekend. I thought both were outstanding, even if Russell Crowe's vocals were a little...flat.

Django Unchained... it was long but it kept my interest going. Christoph Waltz was wonderful.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Indie Game: The Movie - Documentary following a few independent video game designers. They talk about the design process, perfectionism, the difference between developing independent games and big budget games, stress, and what it's like dealing with online reactions to them and their work. It was definitely interesting and well done. It wasn't an edge-of-your-seat kind of documentary, but it was solid.
    Note: This opinion comes from a non-gamer. The most I play video games is apps on my phone. I do stay fairly aware of what is going on with games because my kids play them.

I rewatched The Boondock Saints and the original Evil Dead, two of my favorite movies. Also saw Jeff, Who Lives at Home. Very sweet and funny.

Hitchcock - At look at Alfred Hitchcock during the time he was making the film Psycho. Anthony Hopkins and Helen Mirren did fantastic jobs in the lead roles. Anthony Hopkins was nearly unrecognizable and did a great job with the mannerisms of his character. It did an interesting job handing Hitchcock's interactions with his wife and film industry types as well as his "interaction" with the story he was making into film. I don't have a clue how much of it was accurate, but it was a good movie. I even laughed out loud more than once, and I was not expecting that!
    Florimel likes this.

Pacific Rim - I grew up watching Godzilla movies so I loved it. I didn't really care about the plot. Just show me giant robots fighting with giant monsters. Awesome.
    waywyrd likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

We watched The Heat tonight. I laughed throughout the entire movie. It's hilarious!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread