+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 419 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

oh sher, i absolutely loved life is beautiful. i hope you enjoy it.

How did I never hear about Moonlight Mile? By watching the preview, I'm not quite sure what it's about... but it looks intriguing. Especially with all those great actors and my Jake
    Watch it: http://www.apple.com/trailers/touchs...ight_mile.html
    Matthew 6:27
    Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

I enjoyed Life Is Beautiful, too. It was much better than Benigni's insane acceptance antics at the Oscars that year. I'm a sucker for movies where the dads do great things for their children.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Rented "Red Dragon" last week. I really liked it.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    i cant believe i am going to admit this, but I am very desperate lately for movies i haven't seen- maybe i should look more into international and indy films?? anyway- netlix sent us (like i didn't ask for it), the Hot Chick, and Jackass the Movie... scraping the bottle of the barrell i am...

"About Schmidt", "It Could Happen to You", and "Catch Me If You Can." I actually liked them all though they are VERY different from each other.

FORT Newbie
    i bought the recruit and i love it. it has colin in it. yum! oh yeah, he's also amazing in the movie hehehe

bballchic03

"The Emporer's Club" with Kevin Kline. I loved it! It was one of those touching, inspiring kinds of movies, but I didn't think it was hideously sweet or cheesy. Good stuff!

Originally posted by breathless4975
    Rented "Red Dragon" last week. I really liked it.
    I liked "Red Dragon" too, Breathless. I thought Ralph Fiennes was excellent. And what a cast! Edward Norton, Emily Watson, Philip Seymour Hoffman, and of course Anthony Hopkins as (insert obscene slurping sound here) Hannibal Lecter.

I thought it was quite good, really one of the past year's most underrated films.

edited for ridiculous typo
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread