+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 420 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

I saw about 10 mins of it, it seems cute but I gotta sit down and watch sometimes, but we have it until sunday so may have time.

Well we rented Lord of the Rings last night for me because I've never seen it....I fell asleep and missed about 20 mins in the middle. So I have to go back and rewatch that part. Guess my cold medicine and late nights are making me tired.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Nancy! I thought I was the only person that hadn't seen LOTR. I rented it, enjoyed it, but fell around the hour 2 mark. So I'll have to try it again.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I just saw it for the first time a couple of days ago, since I got the DVD for Xmas. A very good movie.

I honestly cannot remember the last movie I rented. It may have been A Knight's Tale many, many months ago. Weird. I love movies, but I haven't seen nearly enough of them in recent years.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I just got a DVD player for Christmas. So one of the first DVD's I bought, naturally, was A Knights Tale.

Paul Bettany, who played Chaucer, took part in the audio commentary. I laughed SO hard. Brilliant. I told myself I'd just watch the first hour with commentary, but ended up watching it all.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Paul Bettany was awesome in that movie. I loved his intros.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

I loved him as Chaucer! Did you check out the deleted scenes Miss F? His final speach was chopped terribly short. I wish they would have left the whole thing in. He was great!
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Agreed, Z! I wish they'd left the whole thing in. In a very enjoyable movie, he was the best part, I think. No offense, Miss F.

Well, I don't know if he was the beeeeeeeeeeeeest part, but he was in the top 3. The first being Heath and the second being Heath's voice

I will admit that even if Heath wasn't in it, I'd like the movie. In large part due to Paul Bettany. I loved the deleted scenes and if you ever get a chance to hear the audio commentary, do!

Paul Bettany on some of the actors doing period acting and calling it the Pirate School of Acting with all the "Arghs - before they spoke"

I also loved the chemistry between Chaucer and Wart. You can hit me all day 'cause you punch like a girl

ahhhh, we've owned a Kinghts Tale for a while... watch it every now and again. Love it, LOVED the deleted speech and was very upset that they cut it! Lame-o's

We rented:

Bloodwork... it was OK

Happy Accidents... it was....interesting. An independant film and I honestly don't know whether it was good or not I did enjoy it, but I'm not sure that I would recommend it to anyone. hubby, the boys and I all watched the whole thing though....
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread