+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 421 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

Well, I just watched Harvard Man. I thought it was really good but very different. I mean, it is an Indie Film, but I enjoyed it a lot. This movie does have a lot of heavy content in it...sex and drugs and all that. I suggest it to anyone, but it is not a light-hearted movie. The editing is also very creative. By the way, Sarah Michelle Gellar was awesome in the movie!

Well, I watched Swim Fan last night. I thought it was okay. I mean, the psycho girl really isn't that good-looking. I wish they'd at least get someone who's really gorgeous to portray a girl that any guy with a girlfriend would wanna get with. The plot was also quite predictable too.

I'm glad you agree with me, Wolf, about Darkness Falls. Now I know it's not just me.

Well, I watched another movie yesterday. It's called The Recruit. I really liked it! It kept me guessing every time. The ending was very clever though...definitely wasn't expecting that one! And, if you like Colin Farrell, this is the movie for you.

For some reason, Colin Farrell makes me think of Fluff. Did she mention once that she liked him? Or does he just make me think of that Gap guy she had as her av?

My husband and I watched "The Pianist" last week. Wow, we were both blown away, what an gripping, moving film. Adrien Brody's performance was amazing--he really did deserve that best actor Oscar.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Originally posted by Mdrio9
    Well, I watched another movie yesterday. It's called The Recruit. I really liked it! It kept me guessing every time. The ending was very clever though...definitely wasn't expecting that one! And, if you like Colin Farrell, this is the movie for you.
    For some reason, Colin Farrell makes me think of Fluff. Did she mention once that she liked him?
    Yes, she did! Colin is a real hottie.

I actually saw The Recruit when it came out on the theatre, and I really enjoyed it. It wasn't as predictable as I thought it would be.

Now I want to watch "The Pianist" since Snowflakegirl describes it as gripping and moving. I might rent it when I get a chance.

Originally posted by Wolf
    Now I want to watch "The Pianist" since Snowflakegirl describes it as gripping and moving. I might rent it when I get a chance.
    Oh, Wolf, you really should...I must warn you, though, make sure you've got a box of Kleenex around. You are gonna need it!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    Just watched "Shangai Noon". It was very good but the fighting scenes were too long to suit me.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Watched Panic Room the other night. Not terrible, I guess.

I watched Insomnia last night. I'm not a biggest Al Pacino fan in the world, so the movie wasn't all that great to me. But the camera work was interesting.

Originally posted by John
    I watched Insomnia last night. I'm not a biggest Al Pacino fan in the world, so the movie wasn't all that great to me. But the camera work was interesting.
    I took out that video before. For those who like Robin Williams and would like to see him in a more sinister role, this one's for you.

Rented Catch Me if You Can. I've already seen it in the theatres, but 3 different people this weekend wanted to watch it, so I saw it another 3 times.

It's still a fun movie though.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread