+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

Re: Last Movies You Have Rented

Drillbit Taylor: It was good. I liked it. I didn't really like the bully. His eyes freaked me out!
    Mama's Boy: Meeeh, not a big fan. I thought it was lacking something.
    10,000 BC: It was interesting. A lot different than I expected. It was definitely a good period piece.
    Jumper: I thought it was bad. There was a lot lacking in it.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3224689;
    Iron Man - I really liked it. Either my tastes are changing or superhero movies are, because I also really liked The Incredible Hulk (the latest one with Edward Norton) when I saw it this past summer. Of course, I don't think I've ever seen a Robert Downey Jr. movie I didn't like - nor an Edward Norton one, come to think of it.
    We're renting Incredible Hulk this weekend - hope it is as good as everything I've heard so far. I am not as familiar with Edward Norton, but he seems like a fairly good actor.

By the way, AJane, your av is really creeping me out!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Remember the Spartans: It was one of the better mockufilms. Much better than the Super Hero movie.
    War, Inc: Really liked it. It was a good film and I really like John Cusack.

Journey To the Center Of the Earth: The new version with Brendan Fraser. I actually thoroughly enjoyed this movie! I am definitely going to buy this for my collection. I noticed that the purchase-able version (as well as the theatrical version) is in 3-D so I'm hoping someone who has bought this can tell me if this comes with the special glasses? Not that it's needed because I could totally tell for the most part which parts were 3-D. I never noticed how ripped BF is. . Oh, to be the person wrapped up in those big muscle-y arms. I really really love him. Sadly, he was the only actor I knew. Or at least I think he was. The others didn't seem familiar to me at all.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3225420;
    ...I noticed that the purchase-able version (as well as the theatrical version) is in 3-D so I'm hoping someone who has bought this can tell me if this comes with the special glasses?
    I just saw a commercial for this the other day that said it comes with FOUR pairs of 3D glasses!

Anaconda 3: Offspring: I'm a sucker for the Anaconda series, but this one was just bland.
    Stuck: I thought it was interesting, but i just didn't like it. How much of it was based on the real account and how much was movie-ized?
    Indiana Jones I liked it, but I wasn't a big fan of Shia LeBeouf.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

there's an anaconda THREE? i never knew there was a 2! (though i liked the first one)

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG;3225250;
    We're renting Incredible Hulk this weekend - hope it is as good as everything I've heard so far. I am not as familiar with Edward Norton, but he seems like a fairly good actor.

By the way, AJane, your av is really creeping me out!:lol
    Oh thank god I'm not the only one. Her av gives me the serious willies. I can't even look at it anymore.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I really liked the latest Indiana Jones. But AVOID "Miss Conception," a Heather Graham debacle. It was horrible.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3225898;
    there's an anaconda THREE? i never knew there was a 2! (though i liked the first one)

There's actually 4 anaconda movies out. There's the first one, the second one has something to do with Anaconda 2: The search for the blood orchid. Then there's a "third" one that is subtitled something like "trail of blood". Then the one I watched. Whoda thunk it eh?!\

The Incredible Hulk: I liked it. Much better than "The Hulk".
    The Strangers: I don't know much about the events that inspired it, but I really didn't like it. It was creepy in the this is something that could happen type, but I just found it.. weird.
    The Lazarous Project: Eeeh, not my cup of tea.

+ Reply to Thread