+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 420 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

LrdOfTheRng22--Yes, his acting was very good. Not Oscar worthy or anything but, surprisingly, very good. I liked the battle scenes to Fluff.
    And the rest of the cast was very good as well.
    I loved Unfaithful.
    I wouldn't see it twice but, thought it was very good.
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Isn't he adorable!:) LrdOfTheRng22's Avatar
    I really want to see 8 Mile. I heard a lot of people enjoyed Eminem's acting.

Anyway...What is the name of the main female character in Unfaithful?. I can't remember her name and it is driving me insane!!

(StevieM...I love your avatar. IT is soo cute! Is it a pic. of your cat or someone elses?)

The actress' name is Diane Lane. Hope I got the answer to you in time to prevent your forehead from being smashed into oatmeal.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

The actress' name is Diane Lane. Hope I got the answer to you in time to prevent your forehead from being smashed into oatmeal.
    AAAHH. Thats IT!? I could NOT remember her name and I think I was gonna go crazy. Ever have one of those times when you are trying to say something and it is on the tip of your tongue but it won't come out and you just wanna yank your tongue out and strangle someone with it? well. maybe not. but anyway.

Phew. you did get it to me in time. Thank you Paulie!

I've actually done that, which is why I'm a mute and in prison.

You're welcome.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I've actually done that, which is why I'm a mute and in prison.
    LOL

Paulie...

Lrd - yeah that's one of my cats. Aint he cute though ; )

I forgot what I was going to post...
    now I'm
    (these smilies crack me up)
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

lol I know. the smilies are what I look forward to at the FORT. They are so cool.
    yes, steve your cat is adorable!

anyway..back on topic...

i loved white oleander, the book. i was very disappointed with the movie in that i thought that not only was critical information left out, but also critical information was completely changed. that bugs me... especially if i love the book.

this is why i'm glad that when some movie guy asked john irving if he could make "a prayer for owen meany" into a movie, he said no. that a movie loosely based on the book would be fine ("simon birch"), but that making a movie of owen meany would be disastrous. thank god. kudos to john irving for that!!

also, i loved american beauty. bought it as soon as it came out on dvd. something about it just lures me in and keeps me transfixed. and though i love thora birch and think she played the perfect jane in american beauty, i found ghost world to be really disappointing. and i'm usually a sucker for the indie flicks plus and ENORMOUS fan of steve buscemi.

i rented 8 mile and loved it. i thought they made a really good movie. and fluff, i agree. the battle at the end was awesome.

i also rented swimfan recently. it was worth watching once, but i didn't think it was all that good of a movie.

i also rented swimfan recently. it was worth watching once, but i didn't think it was all that good of a movie.
    I agree. I thought it was creepy and it wasn't that corny or anything.
    It is just one of those movies that you are only interested in watching once. Not worth buying on video/DVD.

+ Reply to Thread