+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

Re: Last Movies You Have Rented

I rented are we done yet and it wasn't really funny at all, but not a bad movie.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2512235;

Breach was unexpectedly good - both Ryan Phillippe and Chris Cooper turned in excellent performances, and there were some great tense moments.
    I just finished watching this, AJane. I loved it and agree with your acting assessments. It was especially intense watching it with 5.1 sound, as I jumped more than once.

Thumbsucker: It was intriguing. The cast was pretty high listed, but wow, I just couldn't watch it and ended up turning it off. This rarely happens. I'll watch anything!
    Has anyone seen it? Is it worth a second go?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2504566;
    Premonition: Yeah, not Sandra's finest. But (in my opinion) better than the Lake House. The disjointed timeline was even easy to follow. The only thing I outright hated was the ending.
    I just watched Premonition this morning, and I have to agree with you. I actually really enjoyed the movie itself, but HATED the ending. Completely and utterly unsatisfying. The movie had everything that I enjoyed about the show "Daybreak" and held promise, but they blew it. The extras were kind of cool, though. Always love Sandy outtakes.

I'm working my way through Bourne Identity and Bourne Supremacy as I'm going to see Ultimatum on Monday. Need a refresher.

Next up.... Stomp the Yard.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2520416;
    Thumbsucker: It was intriguing. The cast was pretty high listed, but wow, I just couldn't watch it and ended up turning it off. This rarely happens. I'll watch anything!
    Has anyone seen it? Is it worth a second go?
    I made myself watch it the entire way through. Honestly, I can't remember the ending, so I can't say whether or not its worth trying agian. I remember being glad that I'd watched it, but can also say that anytime I see it on cable, I don't stop to watch any of it again. All that said, the fact that I remember being glad I watched the whole thing leads me to believe that it may be worth a second try. But that is far from a "absolutely, you MUST see the end".

I will have to give it a second chance Veruka. I like watching all types of movies. At least to give them a try. I'll have to give Thumbsucker another!

Must Love Dogs: Perhaps I was in a sappy sentimental mood today, but it was a good movie. It made me mad that she got the guy she loves when I don't get mine. So that sucked on a personal emotional level. But it was a movie I recommend.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2525326;
    Must Love Dogs: Perhaps I was in a sappy sentimental mood today, but it was a good movie. It made me mad that she got the guy she loves when I don't get mine. So that sucked on a personal emotional level. But it was a movie I recommend.
    I absolutely LOVED the car scene between Diane Lane and John Cussack in that movie. I still giggle a little when I think about it!

Pulse: Yuck! Utterly terrible. Such a bad movie. So glad I wasn't the one who paid for it. Waste of time. Do not rent!

A sick, disturbing yet very sad film. I loved every 152 minutes of it. 10/10
    Renee: You can think Im mean, you can think Im rude, but thats my opinion, and Im going to voice it.

+ Reply to Thread