+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    My 13 year old son and I decided last night that we wanted to rent a animated movie....we rented "Barnyard"....pretty cute movie....I kept getting tickled because Sam Elliott () was the voice of a cow!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2227506;
    My 13 year old son and I decided last night that we wanted to rent a animated movie....we rented "Barnyard"....pretty cute movie....I kept getting tickled because Sam Elliott () was the voice of a cow!!!
    I see previews for this On Demand but haven't rented it. It looks cute though.

That is funny about Sam Elliott voicing the cow since he does those beef commercials. But I do love his voice, and he's not so bad himself
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I watchted "Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang" last night and loved it. It was fairly meta, kind of silly, and not "great cinema" but it fit the bill for something fun and engaging.

I watched Scary Movie 4 just because once I start a series I like to finish it. this movie was horrible! I did not laugh once. I knew it was going to be awful, but I was just curious to see what they did next. Hopefully this is the end of the series.

I finally saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and loved it. I had my doubts going in because while I loved Being John Malkovich and though it was uproariously funny, I just loathed Adaptation, and so was expecting that the same sort of hype would be based on the same sort of tripe. And it turns out that I appreciate Jim Carrey much more as a dramatic actor than as a comedic one.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2229882;
    I finally saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and loved it. I had my doubts going in because while I loved Being John Malkovich and though it was uproariously funny, I just loathed Adaptation, and so was expecting that the same sort of hype would be based on the same sort of tripe. And it turns out that I appreciate Jim Carrey much more as a dramatic actor than as a comedic one.
    I agree with everything you said! I also hated Adaptation but liked the other two. Yes, Jim Carrey does seem to be a better dramatic actor. He has a new one coming out about the number 23 or something like that. It seems promising.

I saw Man of the House with Tommy Lee Jones this weekend. It was funny (for the cheesy movie it is) but definitely a movie geared towards guys. There was so much jiggling going on I thought my husband might have a coronary .
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2229942;
    I agree with everything you said! I also hated Adaptation but liked the other two. Yes, Jim Carrey does seem to be a better dramatic actor. He has a new one coming out about the number 23 or something like that. It seems promising.
    I saw the preview of The Number 23 when we went to see Children of Men and unless the reviews are really bad, I will be going to see it. It turns out that I love Jim Carrey - something I never thought I'd be saying upon my first and only viewing of Dumb and Dumber.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

We rented "The Night Listener" with Robin Williams last night. It was supposed to be spooky, but I mostly just found it dull -- the "mystery" wasn't really that mysterious, and the suspense was barely suspenseful.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I rented the movie 13 Tzameti from my friends dvd collection. She has more movies than I'd ever dream of having. Anyways she suggested this movie to me because i was in the mood for a horror/suspense movie. It was unbelievable. I literally thought my heart was going to explode.

I paid to see Snakes on a Plane. Only funny part was that I paid to see it. Thumbs down.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

+ Reply to Thread