+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 420 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

I rented Serendipity (yes I know I'm a little behind here) I love John Cusiak and I was hoping to love the movie...but didn't. Enjoyed gazing at John, but that was about it.

Rented and watched for the first time...Titanic. Only because my 11 year old wanted to see it. I didn't like it at all. Thought the story was sappy. The ship sinking was interesting but just sort of made me sad. Was wishing for someone to drag her under at the end. Oh well, I had thought for years I wouldn't like it, and I was right.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I agree about Titanic.
    I thought it was appalling.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Nancy, I did not like Serendipity either! I thought it pretty much sucked.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Banger Sisters - was disappointed. I love Goldie & Susan, but this storyline just sucked and left me with a "was that all?" kinda feeling.

Serving Sara - I was pleasantly surprised at this one. From previews I didn't think i would like it much, not to mention I'm not a huge fan of Liz Hurley, but it was actually funny. Predictable plot, but funny still, mostly thanks to Perry.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Watched Monster's Ball last night. Very powerful movie. I liked it. Strong acting all around.

Isn't he adorable!:) LrdOfTheRng22's Avatar
    Hey everyone! I'm new !
    John - Nice avatar! I hate Simon Cowell!:fight (That is me punching Simon.)
    Anyway, the last movie I rented was One Hour Photo...good movie!

It seem like just about every movie I have seen in the last weeks or two has been ranging from horrible to ordinary at best.
    Ballistic Ecks versus Server and Master of Disguise are just beyond bad. Easily the two worst movies I have seen this year. Not far behind them for that honour was The Crocodlie Hunter. I wasn't expedtin much out of that but a couple of laughs would have been nice. Unfortunetly there weren't many of them for me in this dud.
    Under Cover Brother was a bad movie but at least it made me laugh.
    Blue Crush I thought was half decent. Much better then everything else I have previously listed.
    Who is Cletis Tout? I thought was pretty good.
    Lovely and Amazing was my saving grace as far as movies go the past week or so. It was just a great movie. I was going to watch again today but I couldn't find it on the pay per veiw. I guess it dropped off I think I am going to have to buy that one.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

John - Nice avatar! I hate Simon Cowell! (That is me punching Simon.)
    lol ... funny, I've got a different reaction .... I wanna kiss my monitor everytime I see a post from John

Anyway...

Master of Disguises: horrible horrible HORRIBLE!

Spirit: Never thought a cartoon would make me cry ... lol.
    Beautiful!!! Loved it!!!
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Just rented:

The Ring (Yes, I've finally seen it)
    Igby Goes Down (Pretty good!)
    Rules of Attraction (Watching it tonight)
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I don't want to be mean, but Master of Disguise belongs to a class of movies I wouldn't even consider watching. First of all, Dana Carvey is a horrible leading man. Secondly, the previews looked ridiculously bad. It's as if that movie just doesn't exist in my universe.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread