+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Too late, I watched it last weekend. Seems it was made to light the way for SAW 111.
    I know, I was not too thrilled to realize that at the end. It just doesn't seem like a fresh enough topic to continue (or at least they didn't know how to make it seem new and thrilling).
    If you saw them, it reminds me of the Cube trilogy-the first one was brilliant, but the rest just sort of killed the story.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    If you saw them, it reminds me of the Cube trilogy-the first one was brilliant, but the rest just sort of killed the story.
    Haha, you've seen all 3 too? I'm kind of embarassed that I have. I liked the first one though as well.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Fever Pitch. Cute and easy way to pass time. I do enjoy Drew Barrymore in these simple, romantic comedies.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Haha, you've seen all 3 too? I'm kind of embarassed that I have. I liked the first one though as well.
    I am a math teacher and I am always looking for movies that have a mathematical topic to them. Obviously I could not show it in class, but I was still curious to see what math they used.

I have to admit the 3rd was better than the second, but the concept only really held up well in the 1st movie.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    kimrs!!! You Party Animal, You!!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    kimrs!!! You Party Animal, You!!!!!
    Gee, thanks you should see my video library

Just seen War of the Worlds. Was ok, nothing more but, why oh why do all Spielberg films end with a group hug!
    Act your age, not your shoe size!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Gosh, have you all already seen Crash? I was away and missed it when it came out, definitely on my list to rent now---but I thought there'd be a mass run on it at the local video store. Apparently not to judge by this thread!

I was sooooo disappointed with "Jarhead" a movie about Desert Storm and nothing happens except to show their boredom and silliness. Shaking my head over this one....

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    I was sooooo disappointed with "Jarhead" a movie about Desert Storm and nothing happens except to show their boredom and silliness. Shaking my head over this one....
    I haven't seen Jarhead, but have you seen Black Hawk Down? It is really quite graphic. Normally I don't like those types of movies, but for some reason BHD really struck me.

+ Reply to Thread