+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    "The Aviator" - and I'd highly recommend it. Not much of a Leo DiCaprio fan (although he was AMAZING in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?") but he totally BLEW ME AWAY in this film. Really - the acting is just incredible, from Kate Blanchette to Alec Baldwin to Alan Alda.
    Glad to hear it ADK. I have it sitting at home from netflix.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    In the last 2 days, I have rented or bought...

Sideways: Totally boring for me, maybe because I am only a teen heh.

Sky Captain and World of Tomorrow: GREAT effects but needed a better story line. Also not enough Angelina Jolie .

The Forgotten: Pretty good, pretty wierd.

Cellular: FANTASTIC in my opinion. I loved it!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

The Woodsman with Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick - really good movie - gets you thinking...

Appleseed - If you want to see something big, loud and expensive, see this now. Just be sure to check the brain out the door.

We just got done watching The Machinist.(that spelling doesn't look right but I'm too lazy to go downstairs and check the DVD case What a great movie! One of those that you think you have it figured out- but you don't. A definite must see! It was also strange watching Christian Bale in it because he is skin and bones (for the story line) and I just watched him in Batman Begins at a normal weight. Totally different look.

I just finished watching Goodbye Lenin! it was excellent. There are some humorous moments but overall it's serious but touching.

I rented Wimbledon last -- it was okay for me. Cute story.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Finally had time to rent a movie! We rented National Treasure. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm not usually a Nicholas Cage fan, but I really liked it.

Also rented Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, but that's for my "I-turn-into-a-10-year-old-boy-when-I-pick-out-movies" husband. I didn't watch it, but he laughed a lot. This is coming from the man who loves Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

Just rented
    - I Am Cuba and The Machinist. Enjoyed both. I Am Cuba is a bit depessing,but quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    Finally had time to rent a movie! We rented National Treasure. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm not usually a Nicholas Cage fan, but I really liked it.

Also rented Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, but that's for my "I-turn-into-a-10-year-old-boy-when-I-pick-out-movies" husband. I didn't watch it, but he laughed a lot. This is coming from the man who loves Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood
    I liked Harold /Kumar, and I usually think those type of movies are so dumb. This one had me quite a bit. Another one that I thought was pretty funny was Road Trip. Predictable, but funny.
    My all time favorite laugh out loud movie has got to be DodgeBall though.

+ Reply to Thread