+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 420 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Last Movies You Have Rented

I rented The Banger Sisters and Serving Sarah today. I am going to watch them tonight or tommorrow. I'll let you know what I thought afterwards
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Ok I think the best thing I can say about Serving Sarah is that it wasn't horrible. It was moderatly funny at best. I don't know it was one of those movies I could have done without seeing but it wasn't bad enough to not watch the whole thing.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

I can't stand Liz Hurley's voice so I know I would not be able to sit through Serving Sara.
    "That's Numberwang!"

We rented "The Sum of All Fears" last weekend. I fell asleep! My hub said the movie was OK, not great. So I didn't feel like I missed much!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

It wasn't a rental, but I watched "Shallow Hal" the other night on HBO. It wasn't bad.

I'm watching "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" tonight, if I can convince my wife to sit through it.

Originally posted by shersidhe

i want to see "the bourne identity." i haven't rented in a little while. too much on tv to watch.
    Sher- 'The Bourne Identity' is horrible (imo.) The most redeeming quality is the Matt Damon eye candy, but I didn't think even that made it worth it.

I liked The Bourne Identity, but I like just about all spy movies.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Originally posted by John
    It wasn't a rental, but I watched "Shallow Hal" the other night on HBO. It wasn't bad.

I'm watching "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" tonight, if I can convince my wife to sit through it.
    Jay and Silent Bob is stupid but quite funny in parts.

We rented Undervcover Brother today, not sure that it'll be any good but we were in the mood for a comedy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jay and Silent Bob was one of the most profane movies I've ever seen (including The Big Lebowsky), but it was pretty funny in parts. Everything with Ben Affleck, everything with Chris Rock, and everything with Mark Hamill come to mind. Everything else was pretty stupid. We spent the whole movie trying to figure out who some of the cameo people were. We almost got stumped on Judd Nelson.

+ Reply to Thread