+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dodgeball - A True Underdog Story - 06/18

LG.
    I hate to admit this (which seems odd, because everyone here already knows that I watch reality tv, for crying out loud), but this movie looks funny to me. I loved the part in the ad where the old guy says "if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball" and then clocks some schmuck in the head with a wrench. BUHAHAHAHAHA
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I'll wait for the DVD

Katharine McPhee fan Akuma24601's Avatar
    If you're looking to laugh, see this movie!
    I saw the movie last night, and I'd have to say it's the second funniest movie I've seen all year (second only to Shrek 2, which I still think is this year's funniest movie).
    03/28/06: The Day That AD Died "TV is not as good as it used to be." - Maeby Funke

I really liked it, too. I thought the funniest part was the "Joanie loves Chachi" line. I know it's been in all the previews, but the previews don't show the setup for it and it's the randomness of the setup that makes it hilarious.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

I'd say this is a renter for me. As much as I adore Ben Stiller and want to crawl all over Vince Vaughn, I won't be seen in public buying a ticket for this.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I also found this amusing, it's more the surreal where did that come from type of one liners, really great. Even the characters, I'm in love with the guy who plays the pirate I have had a crush on him from Knights Tale, he's just great. Actually, the only annoying character was Stillers and his food fetish, I just don't think I can eat pizza again!

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    The movie was flat out funny!!! Rate it 8/10, want a gooooood laugh, you need to definitly see it!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I just got home from watching this one, it's absolutely hilarious & money well spent I'd say :-)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I got many laughs from this movie. The plot/storyline wasn't all up to par but the comedy made up for it. I'd give it 7/10. The pizza scene was definitely the best laugh for me.

PSi
    very very funny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast