+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DVD Bonus Material

I don't even know why I came here to look around. I still live under my rock with my VHS tapes...one of these days I guess I'll have to get around to the DVD thing and catch up with technology.

There are certain commentaries that bore me, for example, some actors think that "commentary" means telling you what's happening on-screen.

But then...you get commentaries like...Fight Club and anything with Bruce Campbell.
    What about isolated scores? where's the love for the MUSIC? It's very nice having Danny Elfman's scores shine through even if I am reading or doing other things.

Oh and Sleepysluggo - the problem with Shrek is that they market some of the content to the kids who probably care less and the adults who care EVEN less.

I also like fact tracks (new line's Infinifilm series come to mind).

You know what pisses me off? When I buy an early release of a DVD for a movie I adore, like let's take Memento for an example. I love it, I have to have it, so I buy it right away. Well then, a few months down the line, they decide to release the super-cool, extra-special edition in the dossier pack with the special freakin' easter egg where after you pass the test you get to watch the film in chronological order.

I HATE THAT!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

It's called "double dipping" some studios like to do this to the extreme...Anchor Bay anyone? Army of Darkness has 5 releases!

What you do is find out when they are releasing that super-duper edition and get rid of your current one (ebay, etc).

That eases the cost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123