+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Netflix: Love It or Hate It?

Okay, now that sounds suspicious to me!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Just had to weigh in--

I love Netflix. I save a fortune on late fees and get new releases no problem!

Anyone tried the new deal at Blockbuster that's similar? I'm thinking of switching, but I don't know if I want to have to go to the store again, fight lines, etc. Anyone tried it?
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

No, I haven't.

And OMG, Chiro, where have you been?!! Nice to see you back.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    Just had to weigh in--

I love Netflix. I save a fortune on late fees and get new releases no problem!

Anyone tried the new deal at Blockbuster that's similar? I'm thinking of switching, but I don't know if I want to have to go to the store again, fight lines, etc. Anyone tried it?
    With a Blockbuster on the corner, and Netflix in the mailbox, Netflix will always win. #1 reason is the late fees, when a movie is rented in the evening, its due before noon the very next day. We tried the Blockbuster monthly plan, the cost was higher, the lines are still there, and the shelves were still empty at times. I vote for Netflix!

I love Netflix because I can choose what kind of movies that I want to watch without going to rental store, and they never run out of Sex and the city DVD from season 1-6

Guess what I just stumbled across??? Walmart.com has the Netflix rip-off now as well. It seems pretty similar in all aspects. I would try it, but I have been happy with my Netflix subscription. They advertise a buck or two cheaper. Wow. They (wal-mart) are just going to take over the world! LOL.
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

I doubt Wal-mart would have the selection that Netflix has.

I went with the Blockbuster deal, because I am not a fan of waiting for movies. You can have 2 movies out for $25.00 or 3 out for $30.00. The Blockbuster is just down the street so I can get to it whenever I want. I usually limit myself during the year, because I find $5.00 is a rip-off for a movie. During the summer I also have more time to watch movies, so I am only going to keep the plan for the next two months.

Mr. Texie just got an offer for a free month of NetFlix I'll see how this works out for us. I'll finally get my hands on all the Little House seasons
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

i love netflix, but got to a point where i was just letting my movies sit there without watching, so i cancelled yesterday. however, here in dallas, they did a great job with turnaround times.

+ Reply to Thread