+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Shrek 2 - 05/19

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    And remember to sit until the credits run, there are little surprises coming to screen after a few credits.
    I missed that. Anyone can PM me on what happened?
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Fogey
    I just saw the movie this afternoon, and it was hilarious... there's a particular part in the movie, where Shrek has to make a decision... and it's very suspenseful... it was funny to hear the kids around the theatre shouting "Do it!" or "Don't Do it!" I was dreading the Sunday afternoon matinee, but the kids were quiet throughout, except for that cute part of cheering on the main character.

Overall, I thought the movie was hilarious, and I want to go see it again. I will get the DVD of it when it comes out, and I will also have to go out and get a DVD player to play it on....

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    And remember to sit until the credits run, there are little surprises coming to screen after a few credits. (I liked that end surprise the most of the whole movie )
    You must sit through the credits. That was a great ending, wasn't it?

I thought Pinnochio and the thong was the funniest part of the movie. Although the catnip and the gumdrop button had me laughing, too. Great movie...I would give it 10/10.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I loved it! I saw it last weekend and thought it was great...very funny...cute.
    I didn't see the first one but I liked Shrek 2.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

FORT Fogey
    I LOVED it. The pinnochio thong bit was without a doubt the best part, but the ride to Far Far Away and Donkey's *pwop* noise was great. I noticed that a lot of the jokes would go over the little kid's heads. (I didn't know what a thong was when I was a small kid. I didn't even know what a bra was!) It seemed way too shorts but it dragged during the time after the ride to Far Far Away and before Puss. I give it 9/10

I saw it this weekend, and thought it was as funny as the first one. I loved Puss in Boots, the catnip, the "Knights", the Mission Impossible thing, the thong, etc. And Donkey cracked me up. But I missed the credits!
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I just got back from watching this movie and I absolutely love it! I love the first one too and think they did a great job with Shrek 2. My favorite is Puss in Boots. I love his Bambi eyes! I think my favorite part has to be the catnip, Knights, police brutality sequence.
    Ludicrous speed!

Quote Originally Posted by audiomaster
    I like the spoof on Jennifer Lopez's "I'm Glad" by Puss in Boots. It was funny. By overall, the movie was a bit normal for me.

3/5 for me.

Actually, J-Ho's video was based on "Flashdance", so actually it was a spoof on "Flashdance". You are probably too young to remember that though!

ETA:
    I just checked your profile, & you weren't even born when "Flashdance" came out.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I saw it last week and thought it was very good. I'm starting to tire of Donkey (how strange that recent Eddie Murphy movies do better when he is heard but not seen) but Puss-in-Boots really did steal the show. Hopefully, he will return for the 3rd movie. This movie is raking in tons of cash and I'm a little surprised that it will soon overtake LOTR: The Return of the King in box office gross. I expected it to be successful, but not this successful. Disney must be green with jealousy right now.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    Actually, J-Ho's video was based on "Flashdance", so actually it was a spoof on "Flashdance". You are probably too young to remember that though!

ETA:
    I just checked your profile, & you weren't even born when "Flashdance" came out.
    Ah, you are wrong. I forgot all about it, but I do know about Jennifer Lopez's imitation of "Flashdance". Thanks for clarifying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345