+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shrek 2 - 05/19

Dex
    I didn't find the first one exceptionally funny, but maybe it's because I watched it on VCD
    This one I'll definitely watch (good reviews, nice cast), and, like SS, I'll be watching out for Puss-in-boots
    Bollocks to your pompous hiney! -makerc

I thought the first one was hilarious -- made so in large part by Donkey -- and I'm looking forward to this one.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I loved the first one and I will most definately go see this one (with kids... but we get a giant tub of pop corn to keep them quiet ). Hre is the link where you can catch the first five minutes of the movie http://www.shrek2.com/firstfive.html
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

i can't wait to watch shrek 2. the original shrek was brilliant.

This sounds good, many of the reviews I've read are saying it's better than the first, and I really liked the first one, especially Donkey, I've never been an Eddie Murphy fan until Shrek!

FORT Fogey
    Shrek was my favorite movie... I saw it in theatres twice, and then I bought the video just minutes after it came out... I've been buying lots of Shrek things (Shrek M&M's, Shrek freezies, Shrek Doritos)

Yeah... I can't wait for Shrek 2 to come out!

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    This sounds good, many of the reviews I've read are saying it's better than the first!
    Ya, I have been reading the same things. Its rare that a sequel is as good the as first, so bravo to the directors of Shrek.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    Shrek was my favorite movie... I saw it in theatres twice, and then I bought the video just minutes after it came out... I've been buying lots of Shrek things (Shrek M&M's, Shrek freezies, Shrek Doritos)

Yeah... I can't wait for Shrek 2 to come out!
    Try Shrek Cheetos-- they turn your mouth GREEN! We didn't know that they did that, and we were freaking out because we thought we had a disease.

I cannot WAIT until this comes out. I abolutely love it. And I agree, Conkey was easily the best character. Cameron Diaz really gets on my nerves though, but Shrek + Donkey make up for it.

I saw it Wednesday, It was awesome!! I'd say just as good as the first.

And for y'all who are excited about Puss-in-boots, you won't be disappointed! Donkey and Puss play off each other magically!

I won't spoil it or anything, but go see it! I'm 22 and I enjoyed it, but I'm sure kids would, too. LIke the first one, there were adult jokes in there, but nothing offensive at all.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

I saw it yesterday, loved it, better than the first. Jennifer Saunders was hilarious as the Fairy Godmother, but kept waiting for her to spout 'sweetie darling". Prince Charming is a hoot, glitter lipstick and all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast