+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - 12/18

Here's a few more...Arwen, Faramir, Eomer & Eowyn.

I got mine Jodaar!

THANKS
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Princess
    Thanks Jodaar!

omg, i loved this movie!!! it was incredible!!

*marking the days on my calendar till the final episode is released*

We just saw it today.
    This was a visually beautiful film.
    I enjoyed every last minute of it.
    We went with my Sis and her husband. On the way out she said "OK, we have a date in 365 days"

Well, rather than start a new thread, I just wanted to say that I finally saw the first one last night. We got the DVD for Xmas.

Excellent movie!

Wow! I saw this movie last night, and it was an unbelievably good, as I expected it to be. It's definitely better than The Fellowship of the Ring, but even that first one was so awesome!

Sure glad that Legolas has a bigger part, since I find him so attractive. The horse trick was so cool!! I also loved Gimli, the dwarf. He was pretty funny!

I haven't read the books yet, but I just got the J.R.R Tolkien Lord of the Rings book, so I'm planning to read it soon. Anway, I have a "stupid" question. Legolas and the elves use a lot of arrows, and they don't seem to run out of them. Is that arrow case magical?

My son read the books and he said he doesn't think they are magical... He does think they were running low at the end of that battle though.

Also, Just thought I'd mention this, as it's funny in our house.
    We were playing this game where you had to know definitions. we came across a word and I didn't think it was fair to my kids, as I'd never even heard of it, but we played anyway. The word was quivver My son knew it because he read LOTR.... It's what you call the arrow case

Princess
    Legolas and the elves use a lot of arrows, and they don't seem to run out of them. Is that arrow case magical?
    Wolf, no the quivers are not magical (nor are the arrows). In the book(s) he runs out of arrows all the time, so he goes to pick up "used" ones (shot by the enemies) when he runs out.

Yeah, cali, my vocabulary on ancient weapons and armoury is pretty good too! (Mostly from playing RPG/dungeon games though, but lots from LOTR as well!)

one V... I thought it looked odd when I typed it

Now my son wants a quiver for his Birthday (Got the bow and arrow for Christmas)

+ Reply to Thread