+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers - 12/18

i so want to go see it today, but i'm going to have to wait.

have fun, fg!!! drool over orlando for me!

Well, CNN just published its review, calling it a "seamless triumph". For the complete review, click here.

I'm going to have to wait until the weekend, too.

I am waiting till after Christmas. Hubby has that entire week off and I am sure that Mom will watch the kiddos for us one night. Until then I will be watching the DVD of LOTR/FOTR just to get every detail down and maybe it will seem like I just walked in from an intermission when I finally do see the movie. I am holding my breath till I can see it. Hmm...maybe that is why I have been feeling so dizzy lately.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

AAAAHHHHH, I can't wait. The only times it is showing in my lame city are 12 noon, 4 pm and 8 pm (today anyways). I can't make those times, well technically I could do the 8 but if i did my daughter would KILL me, so it will have to be this weekend. I will force myself to stay away from this thread until then to avoid any spoilers!
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

My daughter gets one day a six weeks off (during the last week if she has missed no other days) because she makes straight A's, in GT classes (a little bragging there) to go shopping, see a movie or whatever and she went to see the movie yesterday! Lucky brat.

Anyway, she LOVED the movie. Her only complaint was that, of course, they did not put everything in. Cant wait to see it myself.

I heard this morning that it had the 2nd highest Wednesday gross ever (behind Spiderman) with something like 22 mil! It will be interesting to see how much it makes this weekend.
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

has anybody watch it??
    this movie certainly kick ass!!
    LOTR fans will definitely love it
    and LegoLas fans~well, you are going to get a treat of your life~
    the way he gets up the horse was really really cool~!
    i was drooling for hours!!!!!!
    haha
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

FORT Fogey
    Saw it last night,, and OMG!!! I loved it! You are soooooo right about that jazzy horse trick,, could he be any cooler!! Look our Jodarr we could all end up w/Legolas avs,,,, love the relationship aspects brought to this one.. I felt like there was a lot more story depth going on in this one for sure! It was just soooo great!

OMG!!! I loved it! You are soooooo right about that jazzy horse trick,, could he be any cooler!!
    the whole cinema just went ''ooohhhhhwwoooaaahhh"

did you notice about the skateboarding thingy?
    legolas used one of the shields to skateboard his way through an army of nasty orcs, shooting them along the way~
    oooooohhhh....this also got me drooling~
    i feel like changing to legolas av~i wonder if jodaar would mind~

We could all change to characters of LOTR for the opening week. I am sure Jodaar would think it was great.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread