+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hellboy - 04/02

Hellboy - 04/02

From Hollywood.com

Synopsis: Born in the flames of hell and brought to earth to perpetrate evil, Hellboy was rescued from sinister forces by the benevolent Professor Broom, who raised him to be a hero. In Dr. Broom's secret Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defense (B.P.R.D.), Hellboy creates an unlikely family consisting of the telepathic "Mer-Man" Abe Sapien, and "Pyrokenetic" Liz Sherman, the woman he loves who can control fire. Hidden from the very society that they protect, they stand as the key line of defense against an evil madman who seeks to reclaim Hellboy to the dark side and use his powers to destroy mankind.
    Genre(s):
    Action
    Adaptation
    Horror
    Rating: MPAA PG-13: sci-fi action violence and frightening images.
    Runtime: Not available

Cast & Role

Ron Perlman -- Hellboy
    Selma Blair -- Liz Sherman
    John Hurt -- Professor Bruttenholm
    Karel Roden -- Grigori Rasputin
    Doug Jones -- Abe Sapien
    Rupert Evans -- Agent John Myers
    "That's Numberwang!"

This is not my type of thing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It's totally mine...I can hardly wait
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

The special effects look really good, so if you're into that I think you'll really enjoy this movie.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm a fan of the comic book, the director(Guillermo del Toro), and Ron Perlman, it should be fun.
    No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.

I am a fan of the original Hellboy too, Weston, but I'm wary of this because of the spat of poor filmic adaptations of kickin' comic books. *Sigh* Like every Alan Moore adaptation ever! Stay away from The Watchmen!!!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I really wanna see this too but I think I'm gonna wait 'til it's on DIRECTV.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

SFG - yeah...like the Watchmen is a filmable product. The new Batman film looks really good though, with Christian Bale AND Gary Oldman AND Liam Neeson in it...and the villian being Ra's Al Ghul, it's going to be hard to beat.
    No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.

Woohoo! That's a great cast, Weston. You'd have to be a complete Eeediot to mess up the new Batman.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

PSi
    How many more comic books they going to turn into movies? the last few were flops and i can only assume the same with this one.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast