+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed

Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed

Don't know if any of you are planning on seeing this, but it was great. I took my 6 year old and we loved it. Don't go expecting Oscar calibur material just go expecting a good laugh.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I really want to see this movie. The first one was awesome. Plus, I really love Sarah Michelle Gellar. I'd see any movie that she's in.

Glad to hear it was good though...better than the first?

I think it was better than the first...mainly because alot of the monsters from the cartoon were in it.

(Ruben Studdard also has a cameo which I loved)
    Last edited by dagwood; 03-26-2004 at 09:00 PM.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

My son (he's 5) loved the first one. He's just itchin' to go see this one. Thanks to Dagwood at least I know it's good enough that others in his age range loved it before I forked out the dough.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

My Godson is dying to see this. I may have to take him now that I know it's good. I was worried it would be one of those really bad sequels.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I'm a fan of the Scooby Doo cartoons, but when watching this movie, it was such a terrible mistake for me even to buy the tickets to it. As the newspaper review said, "After watching the movie, it makes you wanna watch the cartoon even more". Which is quite true in my case. A 1 out of 5 stars movie for me.

I like the musical performances though ( It was expected that I would love the music) Ruben Studdard and Big Brovaz was awesome !

I didnt see it (i HATED the first) but my mom(who also hated the first) saw it with my brother and she said it was alot better than the first. But she still thinks that they miscasted fred and daphne.

SMG left Buffy for this?
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread