+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tom Cruise, Penelope Cruz Split

Jay

Tom Cruise, Penelope Cruz Split

I wonder if Penelope has my phone number?
    Tom Cruise, Penelope Cruz Split
    By Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz have ended their three-year relationship. The couple, who spent long periods apart while filming, "broke up at the end of January and it's amicable," said Lee Anne DeVette, Cruise's sister and publicist.

Robert Garlock, Cruz's spokesman, told People magazine that neither star is dating anyone else and the two "remain good friends."

Cruise, 41, starred in last year's "The Last Samurai" and appears alongside Jamie Foxx in the upcoming Michael Mann-directed thriller "Collateral."

Cruz, 29, appeared in last year's "Gothika" and the recently released Italian film "Non ti Muovere (Don't Move)." She is to star alongside Charlize Theron in the upcoming "Head in the Clouds."

Garlock said Cruz had not become a Scientologist like Cruise "but she has taken (church) courses and she's found them beneficial." He said Cruise's religion was not involved in the split.

Cruise and Cruz met on the set of the 2001 film "Vanilla Sky."

Homer, some rumours suggest that it may be more likely that you would get a call from Tom.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

PSi
    first bennifer and now this?
    how ever will we be able to move on now?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Wonder why they took so long before they announce it ? It states they split up in January. Well, I still think Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise are a good couple.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    The Cruise and Cruz thing was always cheesy to me. Nothing against Penelope, but I was always sad that he broke up with Nicole-now that was a POWER couple.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    Homer, some rumours suggest that it may be more likely that you would get a call from Tom.
    I was thinking the same thing, why doesn't this guy stop the act and admit he is gay.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    I was thinking the same thing, why doesn't this guy stop the act and admit he is gay.
    Is he ?

Bring out the facts, CharlaFan, or the rumors...

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar
    Penelepe makes me want to barf.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by audiomaster
    Is he ?

Bring out the facts, CharlaFan, or the rumors...
    the rumor has been floating about for years and years, who knows maybe he is bi.

Thank goodness! After having Penelope Cruz as my avatar for months and months, I'm delighted that she and Cruise split. It's like some fraction of me is free. heheh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast