+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kill Bill Vol. 2 - 04/16/04

That Crazy Red-Head! CopperPenny's Avatar

Kill Bill Vol. 2 - 04/16/04

Does anyone know when this is coming out? I loved part one! I want to see what happens!

It comes out April 16th.
    you can check out the new trailer at the official website:
    http://www.kill-bill.com
    No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.

Great! Thanks!

Kill Bill Vol. 2 (2004)

Synopsis: Continuing the story-line which unfolded in "Kill Bill Vol. I," this is a revenge tale of an expert assassin, called The Bride, who sets out on a quest to wreak vengeance upon her former employer, Bill, and other members of their assassin circle, for shooting her on the day of her wedding--along with all The Bride's guests in attendance--and leaving her for dead. When this chapter in the story begins, The Bride will have already encountered some of her targets, having battled her way up the chain of command. So, after dispensing with former colleagues O-Ren Ishii and Vernita, she resumes her quest for justice. With those two down, the Bride has two remaining foes on her 'Death List' to pursue--Budd and Elle Driver--before moving on to her ultimate goal: to KILL BILL.

Statistics
    Genre(s): Comedy, Crime, Thriller Rating: MPAA R: violence, language, sexual content Runtime: 137 mins. Theatrical Release: 04/16/2004

Cast & Role
    Uma Thurman - The Bride/Black Mamba
    David Carradine - Bill
    Daryl Hannah - Elle Driver/California Mountain Snake
    Michael Madsen - Budd/Sidewinder
    Vivica A Fox - Vernita Green/Copperhead
    Lucy Liu - O-ren Ishii/Cottonmouth
    Julie Dreyfus - Sofie Fatale
    Chiaki Kuriyama - Go Go Yubari

Crew & Credit
    Quentin Tarantino - Director Lawrence Bender - Producer

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Loved It! Better than the first, reminiscent of Pulp Fiction (great dialogue, crazy fight scenes, etc.) The fight between Uma and Darrell Hanna was the best!

Ahhhh - this movie was so great!! The fight scenes were the best, esp. the one between Uma and Darryl! Everyone go see it! I'm prob. going to see it again!

Just saw this today, and I loved it! This one's a lot more emotional than the first. I agree with you, CopperPenny, that the fight between The Bride (don't want to spoil her name of the rest of you guys) and Elle was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    Just saw this today, and I loved it! This one's a lot more emotional than the first. I agree with you, CopperPenny, that the fight between The Bride (don't want to spoil her name of the rest of you guys) and Elle was awesome.
    Do I need to watch vol. I before I go see vol. II or should I watch vol.I first? I'm always hesitant at going to sequels because I don't know if I'll be lost in a story that started in another one.

Yeah, you should definitely see Volume 1 first. Volume 2 practically picks up right where the first one left off. I think they was originally gonna be one big movie.

I saw volume 2 and never saw volume 1. Vol. 2 was good, Tarantino is a really great nerd-director. His dialogue sounds so "written" (no-one would speak like that) but yet his directing style and the great acting seem to carry it off ok. I thought he did a few too many of those old kung-fu movies intentionally bad quick zoom-ins. Other than that, I liked it all. Tarantino is obviously in love with this work and it shows.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast