+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies so bad you left the theatre...

FORT Fogey

Movies so bad you left the theatre...

Name movies you actually left in the middle of because they were soooooo bad..

Sugar and Spice

and the recent one with Liz Hurley,,
    something Sarah

I got 'Freddy got fingered' on video & it was really bad. I didn't watch all of it.

The Liz Hurley one was Serving Sara.
    I don't like Hurley's voice so I try to avoid her movies.
    I don't think I've ever walked out because I didn't like a movie, although I do wish I had walked out of The Blair Witch Project.
    "That's Numberwang!"

OMG I have one to add to this list and I actually remember getting dizzy sitting for the first 15 minutes of this movie....FULL FRONTAL by Steven Soderbergh. I couldn't do it, I couldn't sit there and watch this disaster. I liked all his other projects namely, Sex, Lies and Videotape, Out of My Sight and Traffic but I couldn't swallow this one. I'm getting the same reviews from my friends not to go see Solaris either but I'm thinking the gratuitous shot of Clooney's ass is good enough for me .
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

I walked out of "The Cable Guy" & "Ya Ya Sisterhood" There are a ton of other movies that I wish I would have walked out of!
    And there are quite a few movies that I have rented & turned them off part way through b/c they were so bad.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

The only 2 I have walked out on was Friday the 13th and I can't recall the name of the movie but it's old, it had Robbie Benson and Annette O'toole, he is a college basketball player. It was just one bad movie. Usually if I don't think I'm going to love it (or if my husband doesn't drag me) I've stopped going to movies because they are so expensive.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

The only movie I can remember literally leaving the theater for was a movie called "Caveman" from a gazillion years ago.

i almost walked out of 'two weeks notice'
    the plot is so typical...
    i guessed everything!
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

I almost walked out of 'The Time Machine'. I saw the trailers and thought it seemed interesting but in fact, it was boring. I almost fell asleep at one stage. I was contemplating walking out of the movie theatre but my dad and bro were with me so I couldn't. I remember looking repeatedly at my watch, counting down the time 'til the movie ended.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast