+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies so bad you left the theatre...

I have never walked out of the theater, but on many occations, I have rented a movie, watched a little, and never finished the rest.

My daughter and I walked out of the Garfield movie about 1/2 way through - even she know it was awful
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. Yes, I saw it because my friends tricked me into it. (1 guy, 5 girls = I lose)

I slept through it while the girls did a lot of "awww"-ing. It was horrendous.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I've never actually left a theatre, but I was so close to walking out during "When Dreams May Come".

I know it was thought-provoking movie, but for a person that loves action movies, this was like torture. It was so slow and boring that I was literally falling asleep. I looked over at my two friends that went with me and they were also nodding off.
    Oh, I was right behind you, Wolf. I wanted to leave so badly. I think the only movies that were worse than that for me were "Solaris" and "Brazil". blech

I'm such a wuss. Even if the movie is horrible, if I left I'd be wondering "well, what if it got better?" So I stay and die a slow, miserable temporary death. Afterwards I have to go kill a few brain cells just to let the rest of them know that I'm truly sorry for the torture that I put them through.

I've never walked out of a theatre, but did manage to sleep through the Blair Witch Project (which was a first). The constant shaking of the film caused a really bad headache and dizziness. The movie sucked and if I hadn't been with others, then I would have left.

I could name about a dozen movies that I have slept through, but the only one I have left in the middle of is Sphere. My friends and I were all really bored and they wanted to leave, so I left with them.

I've never left during a movie, but I was thisclose to walking out of Snow Falling on Cedars. Wow. That was a horrendous movie. I can't even remember anything about it, it was so bad.

Sugar and Spice
    Hey, I was IN Sugar and Spice!!! I was a featured extra (played a student/cheerleader) with no lines. Don't blame me!

I walked out of the theater when i saw........
    Anything Else
    Spirited Away (wasnt a bad movie but the people next to me were "doing it" so i walked out and saw something else)
    Mr. Wrong

Although I rarely go to the movies any more, I do remember....

1. Superman 4
    2. Apollo 13
    3. The out-of-towners (1999)

+ Reply to Thread