+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies so bad you left the theatre...

Zhora
    Like John, I've never walked out of a theater, but I shut off Meet The Parents before it ended. What a terrible movie.

Angel_De
    I too, have sat through a ton of movies that I really should have walked out on, or just plain, switched off.

Probably the worst being Freddy Got Fingered! I just don't understand how anyone can find Tom Green funny! I just don't get it.

Showgirls was a total shocker too. The sex in the pool scene was laughable. How ridiculous did Elizabeth Berkley look?

StevieM
    The Royal Tennebaums - <-this sucked (except Gene Hackman)
    He's such a good actor.

I probably would have walked out - I fell asleep watching it on tape.

Lot of movies I have wanted to walk out on but, only one I ever did was
    Full Metal Jacket.
    I was on a first date (going way back here) just remember how shocked this guy was when I said that's it I"M OUTTA here.

It was too much for me. I couldn't take the violence.
    I've seen a lot of violent movies too. I guess it was my mood.
    I remember my brothers all loving this movie.

I've never watched it again.

StevieM
    I wanted to add....I think Meet the Parents was a riot!
    I laughed so hard watching that.

Just thought of another post......

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I must say, famous people should just stick to what they are good at... I hate seeing models/actors/actresses/pop stars/ etc try to be multi-faceted. With that said I watched A Walk to Remember with Mandy Moore while babysitting and I literally thought that I was going to gauge my eyes out, it was that awful!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I personally didn't enjoy The Hours either.... my date wanted to kill me for dragging him to see it. We left partly depressed and partly going "WTF?"

Tigrazhia
    Well, we pay too much for the movietickets to walk out on the movies lol ..... but there are a couple I wish we had...

Freddie Got Fingered....was not my idea to see it, and the poor guy who suggested it will have to live with it & the jokes for the rest of his life.

Lost in Space --- was close to actually stand up and walk out of this one....

Halfbaked .... ugh.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    What about "Dude, where's my car?"... I mean come on! As far as half-baked... I kind of thought it was ok b/c I love Dave Chappelle.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    oh... and Eyes Wide Shut anyone?

LrdOfTheRng22
    Like John, I've never walked out of a theater, but I shut off Meet The Parents before it ended. What a terrible movie.
    That is really stange, because I thought Meet the Parents was the funniest movie i've seen in a looong time. gaylord focker lol I loved that movie, how could you walk out on it??!
    dvm - I thought A Walk to Remember was a pretty good movie, Mandy Moore wasn't too bad... It was the only movie that I've ever cried in at the theaters
    Anyway, Eyes Wide Shut? I havent even heard of the at one.
    As far as I can remember though, I haven't walked out on a movie at the movie theaters. Most likely because I only go to the movies that get good reviews.
    Did anyone see that movie with Madonna? I heard it sucked, but I can't remember the name of it.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

+ Reply to Thread