+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Movies so bad you left the theatre...

I have never walked out of a movie either. I know what kinds of movies I like and just do not go to those that are not my style. I don't expect to learn anything from a movie or DVD. I just want to be entertained for a couple of hours.

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Walked out of the theater: Kingpin (bowling movie with that guy I can't stand), Eyes Wide Shut.

I rented the Mothman Prophesies one night when I was staying at my parents'. It was so bad, but dad and i couldn't stop watching... we had to know how they were going to end it.... I wish I didn't watch the end though. Bridges are panic spots for me as it is.... I didn't need to see my nightmare come to Technicolor.

ugh...
    Could does not mean should

A friend recommended we rent "American Movie" and it was rednecks with mullets trying to make a horror movie - we kept waiting for something to be funny - horrid - didn't stay on long.

Another one that got turned off was Cabin Fever. It was NASTY and STUPID, so why bother.

I think the only time I walked out of a theater was "Heat". I hate action movies. I did fall asleep in Men in Black and Captain Ron (I was 11 - it looked good at the time).
    Last edited by GeminiMoon42; 12-07-2004 at 03:09 AM.
    Cycle 1: Elyse, Adrianne
    Cycle 2: Mercedes, Shandi
    Cycle 3: Nicole, Norelle
    Cycle 4: Kahlen, Naima

+ Reply to Thread