+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Movies so bad you left the theatre...

I have never walked out of a movie, but if I had the option, I would have walked out of Solaris. I was with five other people and was recuperating from the flu and was doped up on meds. When we left, I asked if the movie was really that bad or was it all the stuff I was on? And I was told rather vehemently that it was just that bad!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    There have been plenty of movies I wanted to walk out of but I try to give the movie a chance, particularly since I paid to see it. The only one I remember walking out of was "Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me". That was an awful movie and made no sense at all! I had never watched the tv series, though, so maybe the movie would have made more sense if I had. I walked out toward the end. I kept debating whether I should leave or not because I *thought* it was close to the end but it kept going and going and didn't seem to be wrapping up so I finally gave up.

There was a horror movie I went to with a friend. I can't remember if it was the Evil Dead 2 or the Hills Have Eyes 2. It was a sequel anyway. We about walked out because it was so bad but then a bunch of girls in the theater started making loud comments about the film that cracked us up and we stayed to listen to them.

[QUOTE=SueEllenMishke]Has anyone seen Wes Craven's "The Last House on the Left?" I truly feel that it is the worst movie ever made. I rented it with a group of friends, and about 10 minutes into the film I knew we had made a huge mistake, but figured there was no way it could get any worse. I was wrong!! [QUOTE]

This movie is poor!

Okay, last night my hubby took me to the cheap theater so we could get out of the house for a while and we watched "Little Black Book" - what a disaster of a movie!

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllenMishke
    Has anyone seen Wes Craven's "The Last House on the Left?" I truly feel that it is the worst movie ever made. I rented it with a group of friends, and about 10 minutes into the film I knew we had made a huge mistake, but figured there was no way it could get any worse. I was wrong!!

That's 80 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Oh, and "The Cat in the Hat" and "Club Dread" are two films I should have walked out on, but I have a ridiculous need to see things through to the end.

I LHOTL!! That is Classic Craven, not that "Scream" junk he had in the '90's.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo!!
    Not one to walk out.....but my family's rented a bunch that I wasn't able to make it through.
    Tootsie
    Little Nicky
    Waterboy
    Bring it On
    Sweet Home Alabama
    It's Pat
    Dick Tracy
    You've Got Mail
    Dumb and Dumberer
    Vanilla Sky
    Chicago
    Muriel's Wedding
    Hard to Hold
    Pulp Fiction
    American Beauty
    A Christmas Story
    Being John Malkovich
    Starsky and Hutch
    The Bodyguard
    Waiting to Exhale
    Waterworld
    I loved A Christmas Story. Every year we watch the marathon on TNT. I haven't seen all of the ones you listed, but the ones I did see were pretty much meh.

The Wedding Planner - I couldn't sit through it! :phhht
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I hardly go to the movie anymore for fear I may have to walk out on one.

My parents took me and my sister to see Blade Runner because it was rated R. They got bored, left us, and drove home. Ten minutes later, me and my sister left and had to walk home.

I didn't want to see Sleepwalkers but my sister forced me into seeing it. She assured me it would be good. WRONG! I kid you not, during the first 2 minutes, or so, and after the first line was spoken in the movie, my sister leaned over and said, "maybe we should've seen something else."

I fell asleep 3 times during Mission to Mars. That is a very, very bad movie.

I should've walked out on:

Little Nicky - That movie made me want to break things.

Flesh and Bone- P a i n f u l l y looooooing & boooooring.

Dracula (the Francis Ford Coppola version)- Set design, cinematography, and costumes were outstanding, but I couldn't understand a word Gary Oldman said in that movie.

I would never walk out in a movie theater, unless maybe I was in a very back aisle seat and could make a stealthy exit. Honestly, I think it's disrespectful, but I know there's no rule of social etiquette stopping anyone.

A Christmas Story: I couldn't sit through that one, either. Not because it was boring, but because I found the humor incredibly irritating.

Those of you who hated Matrix Reloaded must have never seen Matrix Revolutions. The Matrix was a good movie, if overrated. Matrix Reloaded was tolerable. Matrix Revolutions was so bad; it made me want to cry.

FORT Fogey
    I didn't technically walk out... but I was the first one up and out of "Titanic". :phhht to that movie!

+ Reply to Thread