+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite Movie

FORT Fan
    Oh, gosh, one pick is just impossible!

Parenthood, When Harry Met Sally, Blind Date and Willow (make me laugh)

Blue, Amelie, Wings of Desire, Raise the Red Lantern (bittersweet, powerful)

Roman Holiday, Philadelphia Story, Bringing Up Baby, To Kill a Mockingbird (classics)

I could go on and on....

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by babs1003
    I have have so many favorite movies!

Lord of the Rings Trilogy
    Pretty in Pink
    Gone With the Wind
    and I just recently "discovered" The Godfather!
    ooh! pretty in pink and sixteen candles (a good bit of which actuall happened to me).

also goodfellas.

No question, it's Clue.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    Can I pick 3? Lord of the Rings trilogy, hands DOWN.

Oh, and I also love Last of the Mohicans.

Fort Member
    Philadelphia Story, Rear Window, Princess Bride, Better Off Dead, Sleepless in Seattle, While You were Sleeping, Pretty in Pink, Caddyshack, Die Hard and Ghostbusters (there are a couple more I am sure that I just cant think of at the moment)I can watch over and over and over because I really enjoy them. More recently would be Pirates of the Carrabean and Love Actually. I just know I could watch both of these numerous times without getting tired of them and will have to get the DVDs. None of these movies could be called brillant but they are all enjoyable and very watchable so as long as a film falls into that category and I dont have to think too hard about it its a favourite. Basically what I am saying is that I really dont have a favorite just lots of movies I like to watch. I loved Lost in Translation and Lord of The Rings and think they were brillant movies but I really dont think I could watch them more than once or twice.

IT really depends on my mood....the most watched movies in my dvd collection are "Beautician and the beast", "Bent it like Beckham", "Bridget Jones' Diary", "While you were sleeping" and "A Mighty Wind"

Oh...and "Sound of Music" ....
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Quote Originally Posted by libra4

Roman Holiday, Philadelphia Story, Bringing Up Baby, To Kill a Mockingbird
    I loved Roman Holiday and To Kill and Mockingbird! Or maybe I just love Gregory Peck!

I also like Wong Kar Wai's films, In the Mood for Love and Chungking Express. Most of you might not have heard of him before. He's a HongKong director, and imo, he's brilliant.

I also love The Italian Job, Primal Fear and Pirates Of the Caribbean.

Recent movies I love include Big Fish, LOTR and The Last Samurai (except the ending. Why must Hollywood also glamourise Tom Cruise?! It made the whole ending very unbeliveable :rolleyes )

Lucynda, I agree totally with what you've said
    Last edited by raindance; 03-15-2004 at 06:40 AM.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by raindance
    I loved Roman Holiday and To Kill and Mockingbird! Or maybe I just love Gregory Peck!

I also like Wong Kar Wai's films, In the Mood for Love and Chungking Express. Most of you might not have heard of him before. He's a HongKong director, and imo, he's brilliant.

I also love The Italian Job, Primal Fear and Pirates Of the Caribbean.

Recent movies I love include Big Fish, LOTR and The Last Samurai (except the ending. Why must Hollywood also glamourise Tom Cruise?! It made the whole ending very unbeliveable :rolleyes )

Lucynda, I agree totally with what you've said
    i love gregory peck, and tony leung, who i believe was in "in the mood for love". i thing he actually has an understated quality similar gregory peck's, which i find very attractive.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    My favorite movie is, hands down, A Walk to Remember.

Yes, to Kill a Mockingbird! Raise the Red Lantern too--is anyone in the mood for a foot massage?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast