+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Da Vinci Code

Da Vinci Code

I just heard that Ron Howard is already in Pre production on this.I haven't read the book yet but hopefully will before it comes out.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    I just heard that Ron Howard is already in Pre production on this.I haven't read the book yet but hopefully will before it comes out.
    I loved this book and was hoping someone would make it into a movie. Thanks for the info.

wow they are making it into a movie already? i better go get my mom's copy and read it lol-she loves this book

I've been wanting to read this book, but I probably won't get it read before the movie comes out. I guess I'll just watch the movie and save myself some time!

I would recommend reading it, glennajo. It looks long, but it is really a quick read. Once I picked it up, I couldn't put it down!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    I would recommend reading it, glennajo. It looks long, but it is really a quick read. Once I picked it up, I couldn't put it down!

I bet the movie will be totally different and not nearly as good...but of course I'll watch it ... if Ron Howard is doing it maybe it has a chance.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    I bet the movie will be totally different and not nearly as good...but of course I'll watch it ... if Ron Howard is doing it maybe it has a chance.
    Yeah, Ron Howard's involvement gives me hope it won't be a bomb.
    I think a lot of the book is practically written for the big screen -- the fast-paced figuring-out-of-puzzles, the chases, etc. But I'll be interested to see how well the theories motivating all the action translate to film.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Do any of you who have read the book think people will have trouble remembering it is fiction?

+ Reply to Thread