+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: What a let down.

Modesty- heck, me either. But those two immediately came to mind.

Princess
    The original Caddyshack was a ground breaking film, with remarkable actors collaborating on a work of art that wasn't simply the best movie of all time, but was also a commentary on the triumph of human spirit.
    , Bill, I finally got around to check it up at imdb. Now I understand: it's about golf ! (I bet you have John with you on that one too?!)

To stay on topic (well almost), it seems to be very rare that sequels are any good.

Originally posted by Modesty
    , Bill, I finally got around to check it up at imdb. Now I understand: it's about golf ! (I bet you have John with you on that one too?!)
    Thank you for noticing. Sometimes my best dry humor gets lost in the writing
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Sleeping with George W
    I wasted two hours of my life that I'll never get back again last night watching Kate and Leopold on cable. GOD what a massive pile of manure that was!

Princess
    Eden - I'm so sorry! I should have put that one on my list here too, but I forgot it as soon as I had finished watching it....

Ugh I have a Meg Ryan embargo so I wouldn't even allow myself to watch this one.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm like that with Tom Cruise.

I rarely watch anything he's in and even then, it has to be a minor role, like Magnolia.

Loathe him.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Sleeping with George W
    After enduring another steaming pile of manure -- Life Or Something Like It -- on my flight back from Hawaii, I now have an Angelina Jolie embargo.

Agreed on Kate and Leopold. Ugh! I am a Meg fan, and a High Jackman fan, but that movie was awful!

FORT Fogey
    Vanilla Sky

Here I thought it was going to be a fashionable Fatal Attraction and ended up being Vanilla Wafer!!

+ Reply to Thread