+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Couldn't watch it.....

Sleeping with George W
    Originally posted by Mdrio9
    I could never watch The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood. What is that movie anyway?? I don't even understand...I mean, why? I heard it's really sad and depressing, but that's not gonna make me wanna see it.
    Off topic, but this WAS a very, very good book (for chicks, anyway).

And Kylie ... Angus MacFadyen is a total hottie. Maybe not in this film, but in general, he is. He played Robert the Bruce in Braveheart and was way hotter than Mel. He also was engaged to Catherine Zeta-Jones at one time.

Sorry ... now back to your regularly-scheduled thread ...

I really do not like the movie Clockwork Orange. I saw it as a teen and it really bothered me(did not see the enitre thing). I saw it again as an adult and it bothered me even more(Saw it all). I guess I wanted to see if there was any redeaming value in this movie. It just really makes me angry and that is not an emotion I like.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Gotta agree w/ Eden re: Angus McFadyen. I saw him in a movie a couple of weeks ago ("The Lost Language of Cranes"), and I was ...

Eden, Lobeck, I am totally on the Angus train. When we rented braveheart I went through his scenes a couple of times just to get an extra look.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I read somewhere that Angus dumped Jones, rather than the other way round.
    I like to believe this whether it's true or not as I really can't stand her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ugh, that Ya Ya thing looked like so much crap.

I love Ashley Judd, but even her presence cannot make me lift my Bullock embargo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I love Ashley Judd, but even her presence cannot make me lift my Bullock embargo.
    I liked Ashely Judd too, Fluff. Then I read that when her race-car-driver fiance' Dario Franchitti proposed, she accepted on the condition that he get her a bigger ring. After that, I can't look at her without thinking that she's a high maintenance wench.

Maybe it didn't fit and she needed a bigger size? OK, nevermind. What a bitch.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Originally posted by Zhora
    Maybe it didn't fit and she needed a bigger size?
    You're probably right. She probably discovered that she was still able to lift her left hand so she realized she needed a bigger diamond.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I like Sandra Bullock and Ashley Judd. Never heard the ring story.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast