+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Couldn't watch it.....

I could never watch The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood. What is that movie anyway?? I don't even understand...I mean, why? I heard it's really sad and depressing, but that's not gonna make me wanna see it.

OMG, it was awful, Mike!

I rented this last weekend with a friend. I don't recommend it to anyone. Some parts were just outright boring and hard to follow. And Sandra Bullock's fiancee should have been played by someone WAY hotter.

Well Mike,

It is the devine secrets finally told about the elusive Ya Ya Sisterhood...

Okay, I have no idea either...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Oh you want to know what it's about? A bunch of old women that formed a club when they were young and did crazy stuff, and one of them turned out whacko. Then it goes into her daughter's life a little. And throughout it tells different stuff about "the sisterhood" and every once in a while they cut their hands and rub the blood together and chant "Ya Ya! Ya Ya!"

Yes, that is all the absolute truth.

Oh, and I forgot, they also wore head-dresses and named themselves after queens and rulers of the past.

Grease II --it was the worst! Lousy acting, poorly cast and horrible music. Where's the little icon that barfs?

I've never seen Titianic (I know I spelled it wrong but nothing looked right) and never will. I know the end, I know waaaay too many people died and I just don't want to see it.

Never seen Schindler List either, I know I should but I don't think I could do it.

Never saw Pearl Harbor, but that is partly due to the fact I heard it was a lousy movie.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

OK - did anyone else think Eyes Wide Shut was awful? We walked out halfway through the movie.
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

FORT Fogey
    it was strange,, but try to think of movies you couldn't watch because of the way they evoked certain emotions in you,, not because they were just bad movies.. hey that could be a new thread though..

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Hmm... that makes it more difficult, FG, but I think I've got one. I felt gross after watching Fight Club.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast