+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zsa Zsa Gabor in Coma

Zsa Zsa Gabor in Coma

Zsa Zsa Gabor in Coma

Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is in a coma in hospital in Los Angeles after a horrifying car accident. The 85-year-old Hungarian-born star was injured on Wednesday night when the car she was traveling in hit a light pole in West Hollywood, California. According to Sergeant Bruce Thomas of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's department, Gabor was rushed to Ceders-sinai Medical Center by helicopter and put on a respirator. Gerd Birkmann, a spokesman for Gabor's husband, Frederic Von Anhalt says von Anhalt told him that Gabor fell into a coma after the accident. He says, "It's the first time I have heard him cry." The eight-times married star - one-third of the celebrated Gabor sisters - is famous for her roles in 1952 musical "Moulin Rouge" and alongside Orson Welles in 1958 thriller "Touch Of Evil".

Aaaah, poor old girl.
    Hope she pulls through.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I heard on the news this morning that she was doing much better and breathing on her own now.

She wasn't wearing her seat belt when the car she was riding in hit the pole.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Ahh, that's a shame, Bravo. It's really awful when a seat belt could have prevented someone being injured as badly as they were.

Glad to hear she's doing better.

That's sad news and even worse, since this might've been prevented if she had been wearing her seat belt. It doesn't say why she veered into the light pole. Did something else cause her accident or did she just lose control of the car?

agentcarver
    Not dear old Zsa Zsa!

She's such a watchable celeb, unlike others (*koff*ANNA NICOLE*koff*)

Glad to hear she's doing a little better.

I never really gave her a second thought until I saw her on a chat show a few years ago. She was really funny, basically making fun of herself. I started to really like her after that.
    I hope she'll make a speedy recovery.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Zsa Zsa Gabor to sue hairdresser over crash

Zsa Zsa Gabor is filing a 65 million lawsuit against her hairdresser, who was driving her in Hollywood last week when he lost control and crashed the car into a lamppost.

The 85-year-old actress, who was not wearing a seat belt, broke her arm and needed stitches in her head, hands arms and legs, Frederic von Anhalt - Gabor's eighth husband - told The New York Post.

Initial reports said the former Miss Hungary was taken to hospital in a coma, but von Anhalt denied her condition had been that serious.

He said Gabor would stay in hospital this week and would undergo surgery for her broken arm.

The hairdresser, whose name has not been released, was not admitted to hospital. He had been wearing a seat belt.

Story filed: 10:42 Tuesday 3rd December 2002
    [IMG]images/user/37515_zha_zha.jpg[/IMG]

That's ridiculous! She's the one at fault, she wouldn't have had those injuries if she were wearing a seat belt !

That's what I was thinking when I posted the article, amna. If you choose not to wear a seatbelt, you better accept the responsibility of being hurt because of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast