+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zsa Zsa Gabor in Coma

Oh, for the love of God...she's suing her hairdresser, but she was the one who wasn't wearing a seat belt!?!?!

Can you say "publicity whore"?

No kidding!! Did her hairdresser force her to get in the car and insist that she not wear a seatbelt? I do not think so!! I am sad about the accident but poopoo on her for making more of it than it is. How much money do you need?
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

That's wrong.
    She's an adult and she made a choice not to wear her seat belt.
    Having said that if she were a passenger in my car I wouldn't have taken her anywhere until she put the seatbelt on.
    I imagine Zsa Zsa isn't the type to do anything she doesn't want to do.
    I wonder if he was technically breaking the law by having a non-seatbelt wearing passenger.
    I know nothing of the seatbelt law in the US.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    In California, if you are pulled over and you have a passenger that isn't wearing a seatbelt, they are supposed to ticket the driver.

This suit is ridiculous. It's right up there with the one where the overweight kids are suing McDonalds for their condition. My wife read a quote from one of the parents that said something like "If you had told me that eating McDonalds food was unhealthy, I wouldn't have believed you!" And what planet are you from, Brainiac?

In Alberta, you're only responsible for people 16 and under to wear seat belts in your car.

And it's her own fault for being fucking stupid.

Really Ducky?

In Mike Harris/Nazi -Ontario, driver get ticketed if a passenger isn't wearing a seatbelt. It's relatively new, but it might be scraped soon.

I think it's a stupid law.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Zsa Zsa May Never Walk Again

Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor has been told she may never walk again following her car crash last month. The 85-year-old star's husband, Prince Frederic Von Anhalt, has revealed doctors have said they may not be able to repair nerve damage to Gabor's right leg - suffered after her car, driven by her hairdresser, ploughed into a lamppost on Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles. Von Anhalt says, "It's a real possibility she'll never be able to walk again. I'm worried to death." Gabor, who was in a coma following the near-fatal accident, is still confined to her hospital bed, and was quoted as saying, "I don't have the courage to face life anymore," yesterday.

She's lucky to be alive so she should have the willpower to live.She needs to be grateful for what she has.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12