+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wes Craven Presents: They 11/27

Wes Craven Presents: They 11/27

From Hollywood.com

Synopsis: Julia is a smart, athletic psychology student who is finally starting to get her life together. As a kid she was traumatized by night terrors, but now she is cruising towards a successful career as a psychologist and has a rock-solid EMT boyfriend to boot. Just as she is about to defend her thesis, Julia recieves a disturbing call from her troubled ex, Billy. He complains of being revisited by traumatizing night terrors, and ultimately decides that he can no longer live with his paralyzing fears. At his funeral, Julia meets Billy's other friends: each, like Julia, is successful, attractive and radically fearless in their adult lives. At least they have been until now. Something strange is happening to all of them. The paralyzing terror of the dark they all shared as kids has returned with a vengeance, and each has become increasingly obsessed with heart-stopping, sweat-inducing nightmares so real they seem to threaten their grip on sanity, maybe even their lives. As one by one Billy's friends begin to disappear after sundown, it is clear that much more is at work than just a few bad dreams. Plagued by shocking night visions, Julia must seek the answer to a question that chills her to the bone: do the evil things that she long ago convinced herself were in her head just figments of a child's imagination or do they actually exist
    Last edited by fluff; 11-25-2002 at 09:35 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

This movie is rated PG13 according to Hollywood .com

Seems strange to thing of Wes dpoing a PG13 movie really.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I really hope this is a good movie. I'm anxious to see it. I'd see any horror film.

I will probably see it too.
    I like scary movies and from what I've seen during previews this looks as though it could be enjoyable with the odd scream thrown in.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I love horror movies, too but this one doesn't peak my interest that much. I'll might see it when it comes out on video.

I agree, this is probably more of a rental than a theatre trip for me.

I don't know whether you can successfully do horror with a PG13 rating though.
    How scary is it really going to be?
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread