+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cold Mountain

charlie hunnam, he's actually extremely good looking, i had no idea it was him until i saw his name on the credits, i couldn't beleive it, good makeup.

oh one movie he was in was with katie holmes, abandon. he was also in queer as folk, the UK version. and nicholas nickleby.

here's a pic from a webiste

http://caseofyou.tragic-flaw.com/

Hi Snickers and thanks for the info. Yes, he is extremely good looking. Have you seen Cold Mountain?

yes i saw it the day after it came out lol. i LOVE jude law, i think he and nicole did very well with thier accents considering neither one is american. i liked the movie, i don't think its a movie for everyone, but i enjoyed it. not enough natalie portman imo. but renee did fantastic, she should get the oscar for that role.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    ARG, then you'll have to wait just a little bit longer. Do you have any idea how long a movie usually takes to reach Singapore after it is released to general audiences in the U.S.?
    eldee, I have no idea. Scary Movie 3 was shown here during Christmas Day, so it could take that long, or even longer.

Snickers, I would hope that a few of them would at least get nominations for the Golden Globe and the Oscars.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12