+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Return of the King a few funny thoughts * spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Return of the King a few funny thoughts * spoilers*

I absolutely LOVED this movie. But, there were a couple of times when I had the most irresistable thoughts.

When the "king" from gondor was on fire and he was running away I just kept thinking "stop, drop and roll you idiot.
    Then, when Theodan hit all the armies swords I was thinking " great now you just broke all their swords now what are they going to do?"

Also, I kept wondering just how the actors got thru the scene when frodo was all wrapped up in the web and looked so dead. I bet they had quite a few crack up moments!

Any of the scenes strike you ?

when Frodo was in the web, I turned to my friend and whispered "He's been turned into Boy George!"

She agreed.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    All along, even before the start of the movie, I thought Sam might die. Because he has to save Frodo. So all along I was prepared for the saddest of all sad scene that Samwise will die.

ARG, Sam didn't die in the book, so why would he die in the movie if Peter Jackson wanted to remain true to the story Tolkien wrote?

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    haejin11377, I never read the book before the movies, so I have no idea. So I keep on thinking Sam will die in the end. So when the spider came, I thought "Oh it's damn for Sam". And I keep on asking my friend, since he knows the story, but he just won't say. So I thought, "Damn poor thing, Sam". Well, he didn't die after all, and I'm glad.

Dex
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitternergball
    when Frodo was in the web, I turned to my friend and whispered "He's been turned into Boy George!"

She agreed.
    I said exactly the same thing! I turned to my friend and said, "Ew... looks like Boy George!"
    Bollocks to your pompous hiney! -makerc

+ Reply to Thread