+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the King Discussion **Spoilers*

As a reward for releasing a product on time, my boss is taking my team to see it tonight. The only problem is, my wife made other plans, so i can't go. It is a sad sad day.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

Aw, maybe your boss can buy you a gift certificate ticket. I'm sure you would have liked to have gone with your coworkers.

Actually (looks around to make sure no one is looking) I'd rather go see it with my friends. I'm not that fond of many of my coworker. A couple friends and I are planning an all day marathon of the first two movies on a big screen tv, with good food and drink along side. Then off to the finale. It will be a lot more fun, but since it won't happen till January, It's hard to wait.
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
    Life... is like a grapefruit. It's orange and squishy, and has a few pips in it, and some folks have half a one for breakfast. Douglas Adams

FORT Fan
    A friend of mine called to tell me he saw the film last Sunday with the actors who played the Hobbits in attendence. Much jealousy. He said it's the best one yet.
    Tugboats and arson. That's all I ever get from you guys.

FORT Fogey
    can't wait, can't wait.... bf and my 1 yr anniverssary is on Sat we saw Two Towers on our first date last year so naturally we will go see this one on our anniversary!! Ohhhhhh can't wait..

I can't wait to see it. But I'm almost sure that my dad will say "Wait for the DVD" like he did with TTT.

I'll find a way to see it, I will.

I'm so looking forward to this movie. I hate the crowds of a new release, so I'm going to wait a couple of weeks. But it's hard!
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I had been looking forward to this movie for a very long time. I had bought the tickets on Monday for me and some friends and was ready to do the "waiting in line for midnight showing" deal, but I have the flu. A fever of 103 while waiting in line for 4 hours in the cold is not very good to my health, so I had to pass.

As soon as I get better, I'm going to see it! Alone or not, I don't care!
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I missed the second one... Anyone wanna share about it ? Cause I think I'm gonna catch it in a few days' time... And darn, the cinemas will be damn packed because of it...

There was a special today at one of the local cineplex, they were showing the entire trilogy for 45$!! They had a 30 min break between each movie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast